ParpiaJr

Creeper Farm

As we all know that our favorite server has been updated to 1.11.2 (Hooray!!!). It has come to many peoples attention that the new rocket feature in 1.11 using fireworks and elytras are overpowered and everyone is attempting to craft them and use them. A key component of fireworks is gunpowder; the creeper farm we have is amazing, however it needs a few modifications. I believe that the items collected should be sent to a dispenser instead of a chest (like the iron farm) in order for no gunpowder to be stolen. This is because many people afk for long however when they return, all the gunpowder is missing/stolen. If the gunpowder is sent to a dispenser and automatically dispensed to the player when collected, this problem will not occur (same design as Iron/Gold farm. Hope you guys agree with me and this change is made for everyone's convenience.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, ParpiaJr said:

As we all know that our favorite server has been updated to 1.11.2 (Hooray!!!). It has come to many peoples attention that the new rocket feature in 1.11 using fireworks and elytras are overpowered and everyone is attempting to craft them and use them. A key component of fireworks is gunpowder; the creeper farm we have is amazing, however it needs a few modifications. I believe that the items collected should be sent to a dispenser instead of a chest (like the iron farm) in order for no gunpowder to be stolen. This is because many people afk for long however when they return, all the gunpowder is missing/stolen. If the gunpowder is sent to a dispenser and automatically dispensed to the player when collected, this problem will not occur (same design as Iron/Gold farm. Hope you guys agree with me and this change is made for everyone's convenience.

^^^ Would be nice :) 

• Like 1

I was there AFKing, if he thinks he can come along a take what I AFKed for....

p.s. My name is Mut/Mutley

• Like 3

xD, but what if my invent is full? it will waste a lot of gunpowder

You can only AFK for 30 mins, I doubt it will be full. Even if it happens, there could be a hopper below you that leads to the chest so extras get stored.

• Like 1

Or have the same system as the RMP farm, where it goes into chests inside the AFK booths, meaning you can take what you want from the chests, rather than it being chucked at you :P 

• Like 3