KidTheGr8

Ban Appeal

Please don't tag staff. We will reach you when we can. Banned players aren't our top priority.

And Parpia:  You may only post in a ban appeal thread if you are the banned player in question or a staff member. Please do notpost in a thread without prior staff approval.- Which is why your post before got hidden.

• Like 2

Okay Kid, you were banned by our automatic spam bot.

Your logs of spam of numbers is just over a page so I see reason in why it banned you.

Next time please read the warnings of spam bot in chat. It takes no mercy.

-Ace

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ace said:

Okay Kid, you were banned by our automatic spam bot.

Your logs of spam of numbers is just over a page so I see reason in why it banned you.

Next time please read the warnings of spam bot in chat. It takes no mercy

-Ace

Ok thanks

If you're going to do countdowns, please take turns doing it so it is not the same person sending multiple lines in chat with just a number. Our spambot sees this as spam (and it kinda is - you're flooding everybody's chat). Alternately, be courteous to everyone else and get your butts on discord and say the numbers there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lucifer said:

If you're going to do countdowns, please take turns doing it so it is not the same person sending multiple lines in chat with just a number. Our spambot sees this as spam (and it kinda is - you're flooding everybody's chat). Alternately, be courteous to everyone else and get your butts on discord and say the numbers there.

Lucifer we were taking turns and when it was my turn i got banned

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.