Turbotailz

Logo Competition - Voting Time!

Thank you everyone for your logo submissions, there were some really good creations.

The staff have chosen 4 finalists to compete for Diversity's new official logo and they are as follows:

@Mouse

OESpZJB.png

@DumbAsh

3jcXOlp.png

@Derrpalicious

rlikN6n.png

@ToeNibblingRat

Ml9pvJo.png 

So now it's time to vote!

The voting process is going to be a little bit different this time round. Because we want to keep things as fair and anonymous as possible, you'll be using a Google Forms document to do the voting, so only staff will be able to see the results as they come through. This will help keep people from voting for whatever seems to be the most popular and keeps the suspense going until the poll closes.

So, here are some rules you must read before voting:

• Vote for the logo YOU think is the best for our community. This is not a popularity contest. Don't vote for a logo because your friend made it. Be an independent individual, make your vote count and not for the wrong reasons.
  • You are only allowed to vote for one logo, once. Do not make any attempts to vote more than once. We will find out and it won't be a fun time for you. Honesty is a great thing, don't ruin it for everyone else.
  • Do not solicit votes for a certain logo. For those lacking in the vocabulary department - here's an example: "hey, vote for this logo!"... don't do that. Anyone caught trying to solicit votes for any logo will have their vote (and potentially the votes of people they are asking) disqualified and, well, this will be why we can't have nice things.
  • Once you've voted, please post in this thread saying you've voted - DO NOT SAY WHAT LOGO YOU VOTED FOR. If you can't post on the forum for whatever reason, we will ask you in game whether you voted. This is just to check it's actually you.

With the serious stuff out of the way, all that's left is to let the voting commence...

Click here to vote!

The poll will be open until January 10. After that, we will announce the winner and prizes will be handed out to all eligible event participants.

Happy voting and best of luck to our finalists! :) 

• Like 8

yay :D good luck everyone! 

Edited by DumbAsh
by everyone, I mean derp mouse and toe
  • Like 2

KIlkAAAA gave his vote away, it will be remembered forever (*forgets in a few minutes*)

• Like 1

Me too

I like them all, [deleted], good job all :D

Edited by Turbotailz
Do not post who you voted for.
  • Like 1

YAY! I really expected these guys to make it, good luck to the guy who gets 2nd cuz I will be proud ;)

• Like 3

Voted :) good luck to all, you all did an amazing job!

• Like 1