ParpiaJr

We need more events!

I was wondering if we could increase the amount of events that are held. For example, if there can be a specific event for Christmas that would allow everyone to be together and enjoy playing small mini-games to make it fun for the whole community. It may be difficult to host such an event and if not possible it is okay. Just a suggestion I thought I would put out there.

• Like 1

We never said there aren't going to be Christmas events, did we?

We do have plans for almost every international holiday and if you want something besides that, suggest away.

• Like 3

We do have a number of events planned for Christmas, mostly created by staff but I believe there's at least one player getting their hands into the mix. 

If there is something specific you have on your mind that you'd like to organize, we'd absolutely, 100% love for you to do so. Otherwise if you have some ideas but don't feel like implementing them (totally cool!) please pass on your suggestions and we'll see if and when our Event team can put them together. 

Just please don't take no announcements as no plans. We'd rather have everything prepared before we announce than to have to scramble at the last second to fulfill our promises. 

• Like 7

How about that "Push the Turbo into lava" event you participated in last night :P 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Turbotailz said:

How about that "Push the Turbo into lava" event you participated in last night :P 

Yes, that was one of the best ones yet

want a story ‘no?’ too bad

SO, me and par were just messing around in our base, with our nukes, n war plane, then i top’s to TetrisNerd who was trying to kill turbo, so we joined in, me and @A Parpia were pushing him to the bottom of the hub, so when we dropped him, he did not die, so we pushed him into the lava pillars :P, then he was stuck down there, and then he came back, and the ironic part was he said ‘What the HELL’ LAVA= Hell :P

• Like 3

On 11/30/2016 at 11:02 PM, Panther said:

SO, me and par were just messing around in our base, with our nukes, n war plane, then i top’s to TetrisNerd who was trying to kill turbo, so we joined in, me and @A Parpia were pushing him to the bottom of the hub, so when we dropped him, he did not die, so we pushed him into the lava pillars :P, then he was stuck down there, and then he came back, and the ironic part was he said ‘What the HELL’ LAVA= Hell :P

Little did you know - I was actually watching the whole time! I even switched my game mode to survival to make you all feel bad burning me alive, but I had forgotten I disabled player damage in the spawn world lol.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Turbotailz said:

Little did you know - I was actually watching the whole time! I even switched my game mode to survival to make you all feel bad burning me alive, but I had forgotten I disabled player damage in the spawn world lol.

haha, i was wondering about that because you reacted site fast, so it wasn’t random, and tet thought you were in creative btw

Also we would be quite pleased if we succeeded in burning you alive xD

if we somehow manage, we should get a free level up :D