ChaiseRocks

Schematica or worldDownload

Hey There Everyone,

I have a idea/Question

Idea Can we Allow Schematica in Creative so we can get the Builds we do and then place them in a singleplayer world. If the Admins/Mods Allow it on Creative could we us it on SMP But Disable Print.

Question am I allowed to world download My plot so I can copy builds from there onto SMP\

-Chaise

{Insert Meme Here}

• Like 1

Chaise having Schematica, even without the "printer" feature, in SMP has been discussed here before, quite recently:

n 10/2/2016 at 8:44 PM, Mouse said:

On 10/2/2016 at 10:02 AM, TwoFace said:

schematica: helps (greatly) in building intricate builds by pasting a ghost image of what youre trying to build into the world around you

We do not allow this mod on our server, primarily due to the auto-build "printer" feature. It's incredibly cheaty. I'm unsure if it can be removed, and how would we police whether people were using the "removed" version or not? Hence the reason for the blanket ban on it. 

• Like 1

You cannot disable a client side mod from a server that doesnt not use the mod.

Even if they were to allow you just to use it for creative, how would they know you wont bring it to SMP?

Its banned and you have to leave it at that. There are probably other ways to save builds.

• Like 1

"The issue is we have no way to tell whether you are using the autobuild function or not, unless we have a staff member watch you every time you're online.

While we feel we can trust the higher lever players not to be dicks, we can't pick and choose who gets to use the plugin, you know?"

This is what Luci told me. Incidentally that means there's no way to detect if someone is even using Schematica, but I don't use it out of respect.

On 11/27/2016 at 5:52 PM, DarkMonolith said:

You cannot disable a client side mod from a server that doesnt not use the mod.

Even if they were to allow you just to use it for creative, how would they know you wont bring it to SMP?

Its banned and you have to leave it at that. There are probably other ways to save builds.

I use many client sided mods, which if you are correct would let me tp around.

I have used schematica in other servers, which give the player limited access such as on diversity.

if it is still the same as before, players won’t be able to print on smh, or so on

only admin and players with OP would be able to.

-Panther

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 11:07 AM, DarkMonolith said:

I'm pretty sure she means "high level player" as in 10+

I wouldnt count lvl 6 as high lvl

Anything above 5 shows that you are truly dedicated to the server.

23 hours ago, Panther said:

I use many client sided mods, which if you are correct would let me tp around.

I have used schematica in other servers, which give the player limited access such as on diversity.

if it is still the same as before, players won’t be able to print on smh, or so on

only admin and players with OP would be able to.

-Panther

The print function works without op.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PlatinumRampage said:

Anything above 5 shows that you are truly dedicated to the server.

The print function works without op.

well, thats new........

• Like 1

You do not need OP to have access to mods btw. Otherwise all those cheaty mods would be disabled.

So no, you cannot disable ANY mods on a non-modded server. Just saying

You can however limit the use of certain mobs by having plugins that detect these mods.

But no mod can be disabled in a non-modded server.

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 9:31 PM, DarkMonolith said:

You do not need OP to have access to mods btw. Otherwise all those cheaty mods would be disabled.

So no, you cannot disable ANY mods on a non-modded server. Just saying

You can however limit the use of certain mobs by having plugins that detect these mods.

But no mod can be disabled in a non-modded server.

In forge, you can toggle certain features of a nod to be off by default.

but you cannot do that in the server settings. It can only be the play who does it. I have used schematica before, along with many forge mods.

On 11/27/2016 at 5:41 PM, Redst0ned said:

As for world downloading, on creative you can simply do /p download and follow the links :)

ok after seeing this post because of what Chaise wrote and then seeing this i gave it a go the link sends me to the rules page of website

• Confused 1