Bread is bad

So I feel very strongly about this topic. So strongly that I felt as though posting this was necessary. Now, I know you all love your bread and I do understand that bread is something you have all enjoyed eating. However, you may have heard of the "say no to bread" campaign I have recently started and I would like to put a ban to bread. I hate bread. We have seen what the consequences of eating bread are. Lonely, after eating a whole loaf of bread, started getting many delusions. Some of which included him spamming and a cat jumped on his bread. Sounds crazy, right? It's because of the bread. We must stop this! I would like everyone to pledge to join the "say no to bread" campaign! Joining comes with a free "say no to bread" campaign banner set! Impling is one of the most wanted people because of this. He's recently started selling a substance called contra-bread. I promise you that it will not help you in any way and will only make your delusions worse. Also, just because it's a knockoff bread does not mean the punishment will be any worse! Thank you. #SAYNOTOBREAD

• Like 1

Contra-Bread.jpg

Eat the bread.

Love the bread.

The bread is good for you.

There is nothing that bread can't do.

Bread is the spice of life.

Heck, Bread is the Bread of life.

And if your worried about getting in trouble for having bread.... Don't be cause i have some Contra-bread. For you. It's not really bread *WINK*, No one can stop you from eating it.

Also if you have any *Looks both ways* "BREAD" you should /msg @Regan_michelleon the server. They are always looking for more bread.

#Contra-Bread

• Like 5
Just now, Turbotailz said:

Is this possibly the best thing since sliced... bread:o

While looking for an image of bread, I found this.

HOLY SHIT I WANT!!!!

2e0d33f34bc9ba031e13a92e00f47ac9.jpg

This is the best thing since sliced bread. Contra-Bread is not really bread.......*Wink*

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Impling said:

While looking for an image of bread, I found this.

HOLY SHIT I WANT!!!!

2e0d33f34bc9ba031e13a92e00f47ac9.jpg

This is the best thing since sliced bread. Contra-Bread is not really bread.......*Wink*

Ate this yesterday, fucking amazing :3

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...
On 11/23/2016 at 9:33 PM, Regina said:

He's recently started selling a substance called contra-bread. I promise you that it will not help you in any way and will only make your delusions worse. Also, just because it's a knockoff bread does not mean the punishment will be any worse! Thank you. #SAYNOTOBREAD

@Regina

I am tempted to join.  How do you feel about potatoes?  Clearly potatoes are a superior food.  They are natural, and vegetarian.

@All

You know how you make bread?  You have to put a fungus in it.  So next time you want to eat bread, ask if fungus has been added.  Say no to fungus, say no to fungus bread.

8 hours ago, Zoredache said:

You know how you make bread?  You have to put a fungus in it. 

You mean yeast? You realise not all fungus is bad. In fact, one of the most important medical breakthroughs was from a fungus. It's called penicillin. #breadlife

Edited by PlatinumRampage

It's not like you're eating black mold or something that could potentially harm you. We're talking about something that has been used in all kinds of foods over centuries.

Edited by PlatinumRampage
7 minutes ago, PlatinumRampage said:

It's not like you're eating black mold or something that could potentially harm you. We're talking about something that has been used in all kinds of foods over centuries.

There is another Fungus commonly associated with bread also.  Ergot happens to produce  lysergic acid, which is used in the production of another compound LSD.  Some people even say that Ergot was responsible for the hallucinations of the children during the Salem Witch trials.

• 8 months later...