Mutley

Town Scandal EXPOSED!

EXPOSED - Diversity Town Scandal!

Staff AceIsEves and 412 may not be as innocent as they seem!

Helper AceIsEves and other players have been terrorising INNOCENT player Mutleymuffin by pretending that he has a town and telling everyone to /mail him! Mod, 412 is ALSO involved is this scandal and is rumoured to be the source of this fake story. Mutleymuffin, does NOT have a town, but it now being bugged by players asking if they can join his 'town'. In an interview with Mutleymuffin, he said he now felt 'insecure and not sure who to trust'. Another player, who asked to remain anonymous, when asked about the issue, responded with 'hahaha, good job Ace'. During this scandal, AceIsEves has been nicknamed AceIsEVIL by other players. How will Mut react, will this issue end? Find out as updates roll in.

UPDATE! - Moderator KIlkAAAA has been reported to have 'jumped on the bandwagon' and is encouraging Ace and other players in the spreading of this fake rumour!

PICTURE!

2016-08-15_21.25.24.png

- Completely Unbiased News Centre

Edited by mutleymuffin
  • Like 6

His town is the best, please do not rely on this news centre. This news centre is as bad as fox news with its facts! I have been portrayed as a monster while I am in fact the innocent one! The meanie Mut has been making a town for the past 10 weeks and is refusing to tell the world! But spy Ace and 412 have found him out and caught the town in action! All plots are still ready to be given out! Just go mail MutleyMuffin! 
However the town does seem to have residents! Our favourite squid Mod Kilka has reported that his lifetime supply of cookies and 20diamond blocks have been stolen!
All together his town is great and is highly recommended !

-A very saddened victim of MutleyMuffins crimes.

• Like 2

UPDATE!

We have proof from Mutleymuffin himself that the town does not exist!

'Mrs Saddended Victim' has failed to present any pictures of this 'town' which you she is reporting to exist?!  ALSO, Squid/Cookie KIlkAAA took a Jeremy Kyle lie detector, which proved he was  lying about his 'lifetime supply of cookies and 20db' being 'stolen'.

How much longer can this lying scandal continue for, when will JUSTICE arrise? Keep watching this thread to find out!

- UBNC (UnBiased News Centre)

• Like 2

Firstly I am a Miss thank you very much! Next you have no proof that Kilka took a lie detector test! If this did occur I want proof! Kilka has forever had a lifetime supply of cookies and the 20 diamond blocks, I have seen the chests many times in your town! 
I do in fact have a picture of you admiring the castle in your town that you just recently built!

Mutleys town proof.png

Mutley has been said to have worked on a solo project but has been bringing long time friend Mr Rage to the town on multiple occasions.
I have managed to contact Mr Rage and I have an interview to share with you all : 
[22:02:06] Ace the saddened victim.: So, Mr Rage. You are a friend of MutleyMuffin correct?
[22:02:27] Mr Rage.: Correct
[22:02:44] Ace the saddened victim.: Did you know about his recent project, his town?
[22:03:16] Mr Rage.: Yes, I've been there a few times. It's really nice, plenty of plots open for people.
[22:03:55] Ace the saddened victim.: Do you know about how badly he has been treating Ace and 412 after they found his town?
[22:05:36] Mr Rage.: His behaviour towards 412 and Ace is appalling, they did the kind favour of bringing residents to his town and he is mistreating them.
[22:07:37] Ace the saddened victim.: I fully agree. Ace and 412 have brought major popularity to his town and have many wanting to live their and help his town. What reasoning do you think Mutley has for the mistreatment of Ace and 412?
[22:09:27] Mr Rage.: It is likely that Mutley wanted to keep his town a secret till further development, he may have been planning a release later and 412 and Ace ruined this.
[22:11:56] Ace the saddened victim.: Okay. Thank you for your time Mr Rage.

In this interview we see that Mr Rage has known about the town and Mutley is just merely salty that Ace and 412 took the spotlight away from him and released the town themselves.

Good day my Town Drama readers.

-Ace the Victim.

first

LEL!! MUT, CAN I JOIN YOUR FUCKING TOWN NOW???

• Like 1

That interview is fake! I was forced to say everything:
[22:01:12] Ace: just act like you knew all about the town

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AceIsEves said:

Firstly I am a Miss thank you very much! Next you have no proof that Kilka took a lie detector test! If this did occur I want proof! Kilka has forever had a lifetime supply of cookies and the 20 diamond blocks, I have seen the chests many times in your town! 
I do in fact have a picture of you admiring the castle in your town that you just recently built!

Mutleys town proof.png

Mutley has been said to have worked on a solo project but has been bringing long time friend Mr Rage to the town on multiple occasions.
I have managed to contact Mr Rage and I have an interview to share with you all : 
[22:02:06] Ace the saddened victim.: So, Mr Rage. You are a friend of MutleyMuffin correct?
[22:02:27] Mr Rage.: Correct
[22:02:44] Ace the saddened victim.: Did you know about his recent project, his town?
[22:03:16] Mr Rage.: Yes, I've been there a few times. It's really nice, plenty of plots open for people.
[22:03:55] Ace the saddened victim.: Do you know about how badly he has been treating Ace and 412 after they found his town?
[22:05:36] Mr Rage.: His behaviour towards 412 and Ace is appalling, they did the kind favour of bringing residents to his town and he is mistreating them.
[22:07:37] Ace the saddened victim.: I fully agree. Ace and 412 have brought major popularity to his town and have many wanting to live their and help his town. What reasoning do you think Mutley has for the mistreatment of Ace and 412?
[22:09:27] Mr Rage.: It is likely that Mutley wanted to keep his town a secret till further development, he may have been planning a realise later that Ace and 412 ruined.
[22:10:18] Mr Rage.: Release*
[22:11:23] Mr Rage.: Release later and 412 and Ace ruined this.
[22:11:25] Mr Rage.: *
[22:11:56] Ace the saddened victim.: Okay. Thank you for your time Mr Rage.

In this interview we see that Mr Rage has known about the town and Mutley is just merely salty that Ace and 412 took the spotlight away from him and released the town themselves.

Good day my Town Drama readers.

-Ace the Victim.

Can't fight the facts @mutleymuffin

[22:01:49 |  TGC | Ace: Hey, I just need you for an interview
[22:02:00] Mr Rage: k?
[22:02:06] TGC | Ace: So, Mr Rage. You are a friend of MutleyMuffin correct?

THE REAL TRUTH

• Like 1

Ace edited her message, I have proof, gimmie a sec.

Edited by MrRage

BREAKING NEWS,

FAKE pictures have been circulated by (the usually named) 'Redst0ned' who is currently called 'Slice' due to a major mess up on his half... :D 

JqkJltl.png

This image is 100% FAKE and rumours like this will not be tolerated, legal action will be sought!

- Someone 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, mutleymuffin said:

In an interview with Mutleymuffin, he said he now felt 'insecure and not sure who to trust'.

I have proof from the real MutleyMuffin who said it was "hilarious" and wasn't annoying.

MutTown.png

MutleyMuffins claims of insecurity is fake and that my friends is the real truth. 

-Ace

How DARE you attempt to FAKE Diversity Chat!

Mutleymuffin is now requesting legal action against you.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mutleymuffin said:

How DARE you attempt to FAKE Diversity Chat!

Mutleymuffin is now requesting legal action against you.

How could you say such a thing is fake!?

If you are indeed insecure where is YOUR EVIDENCE!? I have the evidence wheres yours huh?

I will have my lawyer on your back in 0.2 seconds. FIGHT ME.

Also, do you even know what a lawyer IS and what they DO?

Edited by mutleymuffin
  • Like 1