Zoredache

Server Updates

7 hours ago, mutleymuffin said:

When is said time?

10 hours ago, Turbotailz said:

when not many players are online

Fixed an issue where minecarts and other vehicle types were not being destroyed by cacti in the SMP Overworld and Nether worlds.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Turbotailz said:

Fixed an issue where minecarts and other vehicle types were not being destroyed by cacti in the SMP Overworld and Nether worlds.

YES, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

• Like 2

The 30 minute afk timer was implemented by choice to help reduce/bandage the lag after we updated the server to 1.9.4. 

• Like 2

Removed the plugin CommunityBridge which was supposed to sync groups from server -> forum. It broke after we upgraded to 1.9.4 and didn't really work very well anyway, so it's gone. I've made changes to the forum group setup so that now there's only 1 group for regular players ("Player") and a sub group for Supporters (which I'll get around to adding to everyone who is a supporter at some point). It's a lot cleaner this way and there wasn't really any benefits to having your level # displayed with your forum account. You'll also notice staff's names are now coloured.

I've also made changes to our staff groups in-game:

• JuniorModerator & SeniorModerator ranks have been merged into a Moderator rank
  • All Moderators now have the gold "Mod" suffix
  • Some extra permissions have been added to the Helper rank such as /kick, /tempban, /jail and the ability to handle tickets

Edited the /rules to reflect the updated rules.

• Like 1

The BukkitGames server (battle royal) has been updated to 1.10.  All moderators now have the ability to force start a game, and use the various `/bg` admin commands.

The MobArena server has been moved to 1.10 this evening.

I will probably move Skyblock to 1.10 in the next couple days.

I have posted a link to download the map for the Vanilla 1.9 server.  See the Vanilla forum for details.

The SMP server has been upgraded to 1.10.2.

We are also running the plugin HorseTpWithMe, which seems to work perfectly when warping around the server.

Enjoy.

• Like 1

Well I gotta say - as at right now - post reboot and some Admin related magic (Zore mentioned paperspigot) the SMP server is running like a dream and...

THE FUN IS BACK!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SteelyEyed said:

Well I gotta say - as at right now - post reboot and some Admin related magic (Zore mentioned paperspigot) the SMP server is running like a dream and...

THE FUN IS BACK!

Yeah, I have decided before, what I expected to be a busy weekend, to enable Paper.  I want to see if it helps at all.  If/when it breaks please use /helpop,  put in tickets, or post in the help section.

• Bungeecord is updated
  • A 1.11 hub was setup. Set your client to 1.10 and connect to hub.diversitysmp.com.
  • A 1.11 vanilla server was setup.  Set your client to 1.11 and connect to vanilla.diversitysmp.com.

• Like 3

Panther successfully migrated to the sub-post 

Nice, the server seems to be moving much much, smoother xD

totes supposed to be on the forum atm, 

Following servers are now running Minecraft version 1.11.2:

• Hub
  • SMP
  • Skyblock
  • Vanilla
  • Creative
  • Creative Pro
  • Event
  • Survival Games

Please note that UHC is unable to be updated at this stage, but hopefully an update will be available shortly.

A lot of plugins were updated to be compatible with 1.11.2, some testing has been done to make sure everything works okay, but please let us know if you find anything out of the ordinary.

I'd also like to mention that we should be able to spawn NPC shopkeepers for those who own a shop plot now. If you would like to change your signs to NPCs, let a staff member know and they can help you.

• Like 3

The SMP server has been updated to 1.12

I will probably be upgrading event/creativepro tomorrow evening.

Skyblock probably won't be upgraded for a while.  The uSkyblock devs seem to have taken a break from that project.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Zoredache said:

The SMP server has been updated to 1.12

I will probably be upgrading event/creativepro tomorrow evening.

Skyblock probably won't be upgraded for a while.  The uSkyblock devs seem to have taken a break from that project.

Thank you very much! ;)

On 3/30/2017 at 4:14 PM, DANime203 said:

*casually prepares for the updates of 1.12 moving into Diversity*

About time to say "Called it!"

• Like 1