unban time

Ryryz

Hello SinWorthy420, 

As you know I am the staff member that banned you. The original ban (message) was for "Disrespecting staff and other players repeatedly is NOT tolerated here". I temp banned you after the topic of pedophiles came up in chat and you refused to drop the subject, even after being told by several players and myself.  You went as far to tell someone to "get some mental strength" because they "clearly need it" because they did not want the topic to be discussed further. We try to keep the server as a safe space for everyone, so you directly attacking someone because of their request is not tolerated. 

Before this incident, you have asked to be banned many times in chat before, seemingly when something does not go your way. Causing scenes such as these can also be triggering, but you were let off on warnings each time. Even throughout this appeal, you have made it clear that you do not care about following our rules as using alternate accounts to get around a ban is not allowed. 

Appeal Denied.

• Like 2

On 8/27/2021 at 5:25 PM, SnowBaller94 said:

Hello SinWorthy420, 

As you know I am the staff member that banned you. The original ban (message) was for "Disrespecting staff and other players repeatedly is NOT tolerated here". I temp banned you after the topic of pedophiles came up in chat and you refused to drop the subject, even after being told by several players and myself.  You went as far to tell someone to "get some mental strength" because they "clearly need it" because they did not want the topic to be discussed further. We try to keep the server as a safe space for everyone, so you directly attacking someone because of their request is not tolerated. 

Before this incident, you have asked to be banned many times in chat before, seemingly when something does not go your way. Causing scenes such as these can also be triggering, but you were let off on warnings each time. Even throughout this appeal, you have made it clear that you do not care about following our rules as using alternate accounts to get around a ban is not allowed. 

Appeal Denied.

wait does snow in ur name mean snowflake?