Permanent Ban Appeal

1) What's your current in-game name?

•  Tyler420

2) What do you think you were banned for? If you are unsure, our rules can be found at diversitymc.net/rules 

•  I was permabanned for being at Livid_Wizard’s town in vanilla and not leaving right away when he asked me to. The exact ban message from Austin is “You have been banned from this server for ‘Fucking with me on purpose. trespassing’”.

3) Why should you be unbanned? 

•  I believe that I should be unbanned because I was not trying to be malicious or cause any actual problems. I was visiting Livid_Wizard’s town in vanilla with other people because we thought it would be funny to surprise him. I admit, we should have left when he first asked, but I was having a hard time looking for an exit. At some point, Livid was trying to help me, but I lost him, and that’s around the time that Austin came in. Austin said that if I didn’t leave, I would be kicked or banned and I was unaware that the situation had escalated to the point that it did, as I was still looking for an exit during this conversation. I jokingly said “ban me” in chat, which I assume Austin took as me doubting his authority, so he actually did. I was expecting the situation to deescalate shortly, which is why I made the joke, but I understand the confusion. With that being said, I do not agree with a permanent ban in this situation. Had I just been teleported out, or directed to the portal, I would have been able to leave Livid’s area and stop “trespassing”. It was genuinely not my intention to cause such turmoil and I am sorry to those who have to be subjected to this. 

If you have already appealed and been denied in the past, you must wait 6 months before you can appeal again. 

banned from the best minecraft server.png

• Dislike 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.