DNSSunflower Ban Appeal

1) What's your current in-game name?

DNSSunflower

2) What do you think you were banned for? If you are unsure, our rules can be found at diversitymc.net/rules 

I was banned for using an X-Ray texture pack to find ancient debris.

3) Why should you be unbanned?

This was a temp ban which I was grateful for as the other option was permanent. I understand this was against the rules. I wanted to gift the netherite as part of a game or the secret Santa event. I had no intentions of using it for my own personal gain. I turned in the ancient debris I had acquired illegally to a moderator.

Hi DNS I understand that you are frustrated and upset not being able to play. You also need to understand the frustration it is for staff when you just get back from a ban only to receive another. We would love to have you as part of our community but only you no cheats or hacks. I feel that at this time since you were not given a perm ban that you should just wait out your time. I do understand that means you will miss out on the up coming events and that sucks, but we are not the ones that tried to take a shortcut. I hope you understand and that we will see you when your ban expires. Have a happy holiday

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.