1.  My warp request is for a  FARM 
  2.  The X, Y, and Z co-ordinates for the place where I'd like the warp landing spot are 374634.5  66  198373.5 
  3.  My build is FINISHED
  4.  I have read and understood the guideline & requirements thread: YES / NO  (select one)

* With this application I confirm that my build is SAFE and no mobs can spawn there. It is 100% claimed by me, with subclaims for appropriate areas. I have spent time and effort making it look nice, and I have placed signs to guide and inform visitors. 

* I promise to not pester staff in-game or here on the forums about this application. Instead I will be patient and wait for replies, and answer any questions asked. If any changes to my build are requested, I will work with staff to make them happen.

* If my application is rejected, I won't complain or whine. Instead I will go back to working on my build and improve it so that it can be approved in the future, when it meets the requirements.

* If my application is approved, I won't rest on my laurels but will continue to uphold the standard of my build and maintain the location. If it is a town, I will assist with any concerns the citizens raise and evict inactive or banned players. I may expand as need be, and I will design my spot in the warp hub to match my build.

**If you like, you may add a description of your build here, and tell us why it stands out and should get a warp**

It is the first Chorus Farm on the server. A farm for Chorus Fruit and Chorus Flowers with a limited supply of endstone.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi DNSSunflower, while your farm does look functional. Staff does have a couple security concerns first off the build is near your base and not enclosed which could lead to abuse and grieving. Second the public permissions could allow for players to grieve and abuse the farm. This could be address with subclaims if you need help with this please visit /warp claims or ask a staff member to help. let us know when these things are done and we would be happy to reinspect your farm. if you chose to not modify it you may also retract your application and apply at a later date. Thank you Staff

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry DNS at this time we cannot approve your build as it doesn't meet the guidelines we require. While we were inspecting it mobs spawned on the platforms and there is no real direction given to users. you may redesign it and request again when the build has been adjusted to meet guidelines.