my in game name is WHI5PY

I was banned for stealing

I dident steal any thing what I did was take diamonds craft them into blocks then I put the blocks and excess diamonds back into the chest/shulker/barrel I got them from 

2 hours ago, WHI5PY said:

my in game name is WHI5PY

I was banned for stealing

I dident steal any thing what I did was take diamonds craft them into blocks then I put the blocks and excess diamonds back into the chest/shulker/barrel I got them from 

Hi Whi5py I appreciate you taking the time to appeal. You were temp-banned 1 week for  "stealing". Not for the reason you stated above. After reviewing your notes; you seem to have a history.  You should really be perm-banned,  but fortunately for you - not this time.

You took ALL of the iron ingots from a non-public chest on Vanilla when there was a public iron farm provided for you (which offers iron blocks). I am 100% sure you are aware of the farm prior to these events.. Why did you think that was okay? :

Whi5per.png

I dident know that that chest was not for the public I didno see a sign, but there was a sign befor I stole and it said viliger curing stuff witch I thougt was open to the public. if there is any way I can pay you back like afk at the iron farm for 1 hour or mine 128 iron by hand then let me know

49 minutes ago, WHI5PY said:

I dident know that that chest was not for the public I didno see a sign, but there was a sign befor I stole and it said viliger curing stuff witch I thougt was open to the public. if there is any way I can pay you back like afk at the iron farm for 1 hour or mine 128 iron by hand then let me know

Literally everything on Vanilla has  a sign whether you can take or not.  It's not the value of the items you took, but the principle of the matter.  Why would you take-all and not replace ? You easily had the resources to do so. 

You have tendency to touch what isn't yours from what I've seen. Do you believe Vanilla is right for you? 

Posted (edited)

no not if I do things like this the only reason I play it is so I can be in 1.16 if im being truly honest I don't think I shoud be playing vanilla at all but Its the only place I can play in 1.16. If smp was 1.16 I whoud be playing on there 24/7. im still waiting for a notification in discord saying: smp has been updated to 1.16 but until then I guess im goin to work on base plans in creative.

Edited by WHI5PY

Appeal denied. You have been given several chances.  Seeing as you are unapologetic as usual and  temp-punishment doesn't seem severe enough to change your ways:  your  ban is now permanent.

Good luck on your future adventures. Hopefully you could change.

• Ry0 locked this topic