Now here's one thing I've had in my mind for a long time. Since the UHC server has opened, I thought of Hosting UHCs on it. I'm now a Private UHC Host on 2 server currently. So let me think of this, should we add a server were we can Host UHCs with different scenarios and a lot of players?

That's it for now! Dan is Awesome too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2016 at 11:07 AM, Dan203 said:

Now here's one thing I've had in my mind for a long time. Since the UHC server has opened, I thought of Hosting UHCs on it. I'm now a Private UHC Host on 2 server currently. So let me think of this, should we add a server were we can Host UHCs with different scenarios and a lot of players?

It isn't clear to me what you are asking.  Can you elaborate?

Whats wrong with the current UHC server? (It took lots of effort to set up!!!)

You can play a UHC on there with lots of players.

In terms of scenarios, what do you mean? If you mean capture the flag etc. i'm not sure there are any plugins that really do that.

For what I mean on the first reply is the part I mean "host" is that I can like organize a game that everyone can play at certain times. And for the second reply, what I mean by scenarios is like something that can spike up the game like making is more fun I would suggest to read the list of scenarios I listed below (because the list of scenarios website randomly got turned down):

-Cutclean: Ores and Food are Pre-Smelted

-Vanilla+: Apple Rates and Flint Rates are increased

-Moles: One player on each team will be a traitor and part of another team, they can choose kits to help them defeat other teams

-Paranoia: Everytime a player mines Diamonds, crafts/eats a Golden Apple, or even dies, their coordinates will be broadcasted in chat.

So yeah a lot of those kinds, so basically I can post on the forums or on the website https://c.uhc.gg/#/list so people can join. And this can go from a small amount to a large amount of players so slots may have.

Example:

Dan203's 1st Game                 Time: 00:00 UTC

Chosen To4 (Team of 4)

Gamemode(s): Vanilla+

Slots: 60

That's it and I will answer any extra questions anytime. :P