Turbotailz

Goodbye Diversity

Hello everyone.

Many of you have probably noticed I am no longer active on Diversity. This is my official notice that I will no longer be an admin for the server.

Since starting the SMP server back in April of 2014, it has been a long 5 years of learning, making new friends, stressful situations, funny times, and most importantly - creating the community that is now Diversity. However, the last couple years has proved that I am no longer interested in Minecraft, which has led me to neglect the community. It's not fair on anyone, so I have decided to step down.

I leave you all in the capable hands of @Zoredache who has been single-handedly running the server behind the scenes for quite a while now. He is very active in the community and will be a good "owner" for Diversity going forward.

I would love to thank everyone who has been involved in making Diversity what it has become today. There are too many people to name - whether you have been a staff member or a  player, you have made a difference and I will be forever grateful for the part you have played. 

I'll stick around on Discord to chat every now and then.

Take care 😊

- Turbo

• Sad 7