FTPChungus

FTPchungus ban appeal

1.) my ingame username is FTPchungus

2.) I was banned for stealing items in the vanilla server(I was new to vanilla and was not aware I was stealing, i mostly played on smp)

3.) I want to be unbanned because I was new to vanilla and didnt know i was stealing and i want to play smp with Trevor, Eli, and Eliot who are my good friends.

-sincerely, FTPchungus

Edited by FTPChungus

So basically my friend Eli / Outlawpike was on vanilla and he said the shops was villages and i took everything not knowing it was an actual shop, I haven't been on this server in a long time and never touched vanilla

I changed my mc name to Jacob710 btw

sorry "my friend said" has been used before. SMP rules apply on all server (you should know this) also there were signs placed explaining the shop. 

Everyone has excuses, what I'd like to know is 

1)how can you make sure this doesn't happen again?

2)are you remorseful? how has this ban affected you?

3)How do you plan on becoming a better team player?

4)can you own this error and turn it in your favor?

1) i will make sure this will not happen by not going on vanilla , if i am lost on the rules i will make sure to ask moderator

2) yes, i am remorseful. this ban has effected me because i havent played minecraft at all. this is the only server my friends and i play on

3) If anyone needs help i will help them and i will be more involved with the community

4) i will return if possible and i will use this as a learning experience 

okay we are discussing your responses, and your history. give us a couple days to discuss as we are not all in the same timezones. thank you 

Okay we have elected to unban you on smp.  But due to your history on vanilla your ban will remain in place there. Please allow a little time for the adjustment to happen.