Blifaloo

ban appeal

Posted (edited)

1) My ingame name is Blifaloo

2) I have been perm-banned for being a troll and circumventing a ban by logging in with an alternative account

3) I believe I should be unbanned because I want to play the server seriously without breaking the rules.

Edited by Blifaloo

Hello Blifaloo,

Please follow the correct format and try again.

4 minutes ago, mike88898 said:

Hello Blifaloo,

fixed

On 7/29/2019 at 3:50 AM, mike88898 said:

Hello Blifaloo,

hello?

Hello Blifaloo,

Sorry about the wait; staff is still discussing your appeal.

On 8/2/2019 at 6:19 PM, Kuritas said:

Hello Blifaloo,

Sorry about the wait; staff is still discussing your appeal.

Oh thanks for taking the time out of your day for literally ignoring my ban appeal.

4 hours ago, Blifaloo said:

Oh thanks for taking the time out of your day for literally ignoring my ban appeal.

From another thread.  Though this isn't about this topic I am very disappointed in this server, I've been waiting for an entire week to get unbanned. How does it even take more than 3 days to decide on something when all your doing is playing a game?  

We were kind of hoping you would have put more then 5 seconds of effort into your ban appeal.  Your entire argument so far, seems to be, that you think we should unban you because you want us too.

Your original post didn't follow the appeal format, and even after updating it you don't seem to have put any effort into a convincing argument or anything.  If you can't put some effort into actually writing a good appeal, don't expect us to spend a lot of effort reviewing it, or going out of our way to unban you.

Also, now instead of trying to make a better argument you seem to be getting all passive-aggressive on unrelated threads.  Unless you can come up with a really good argument, at this point your answer is probably no.

13 hours ago, Zoredache said:

We were kind of hoping you would have put more then 5 seconds of effort into your ban appeal.  Your entire argument so far, seems to be, that you think we should unban you because you want us too.

Your original post didn't follow the appeal format, and even after updating it you don't seem to have put any effort into a convincing argument or anything.  If you can't put some effort into actually writing a good appeal, don't expect us to spend a lot of effort reviewing it, or going out of our way to unban you.

Also, now instead of trying to make a better argument you seem to be getting all passive-aggressive on unrelated threads.  Unless you can come up with a really good argument, at this point your answer is probably no.

I am not here to make an argument, im here to get unbanned and to play with my friends on this minecraft server. If this is how aggressive your server is in the first place then I would rather not get unbanned.

My ban appeal was suppose to be simple to read for a quick reply, but instead I received an immature ignore until I had to go on other threads to get this reply from you. Yeah I apologize for what I have done on the server, it was just all fun in games(for me and the boys). 

I broke the rules to get a laugh out of my friends, and now I want to follow the rules to crawl into a community that is against me so that I could laugh with my friends without breaking the rules this time.     

Hello Blifaloo,

Thank you for giving us a little more insight into your situation. However, our rules are in place to maintain a fair and welcoming server, and we'd rather not have anyone breaking our rules for the sole purpose of entertainment. You were banned because you kept posting crude jokes and insulting others, even when asked to stop.

This leaves me with a couple of questions: do you still think it's fine to insult others just for fun? And do you still think it's fine to break our rules so you can entertain your friends?

8 hours ago, Kuritas said:

Hello Blifaloo,

Thank you for giving us a little more insight into your situation. However, our rules are in place to maintain a fair and welcoming server, and we'd rather not have anyone breaking our rules for the sole purpose of entertainment. You were banned because you kept posting crude jokes and insulting others, even when asked to stop.

This leaves me with a couple of questions: do you still think it's fine to insult others just for fun? And do you still think it's fine to break our rules so you can entertain your friends?

Insulting people is never good and never should be no matter what. Breaking the rules to anything is never good unless the rules are racist and don't make sense, but the rules I broke were simply made to stop people from making the server a toxic and unwelcoming place. I apologize for what I have done to the server you all put your well earned time into to make it a clean and friendly server. I won't do it again.