Posted (edited)

I don't know how to start.

I guess you could say i'm laid back and easy going.

I build transmission powerlines, so if im not on for a while, im probably at work, we work 10+ days at a time.

I get along with everyone, im shy, but love outgoing people, who arnt afraid to be themselves.  I guess they inspire me??

I went to college for computer programming for about 2-3 weeks, dropped out for the reason of not having adequate material, i.e wifi for doing/uploading homework.
Tried joining the USAF, scored high enough on the asvab to get any job I wanted, --Aerospace Engineering, but due to the fact of my past medical history of cancer, I was rejected.
So now I am building transmission powerlines, gradually working my way up to becoming a project manager for the company.

Age?? Does it really matter? I'm 21 as of 7/14/19  << not my birthday, just post date

Want to get to know me a little better outside of the post, I try to be active in the server, but I do play other games such as RB6, OverWatch, and ESO.
You can always talk to me on my sc.  

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this and getting to know a little more about me.

sc: Mike_Legend07 

Edited by JustAhhLegend