hi there, nice to meet y'all! you can call me tezza or tez, i'm nineteen, and a nonbinary lesbian from australia! (they/them pronouns, please 💖)

i've been playing minecraft on-and-off since about 2012-2013, but i only really started playing frequently a couple months back. i guess i can thank falling down the rabbit hole of a few good youtube channels for that, lmao. when i play i'd say i'm more of a builder than anything else, but i've been getting into redstone a bit lately, even if my skills with it are more than a bit atrocious.

i've never really been on a larger community server like this (have been on very small ones with a handful of friends in the past though), but hey, it's always good to try something new, and it's a great way to meet like-minded people, i suppose. i have to say i'm a little shy and awkward so you'll have to excuse me if i keep to myself a little on the server at first. hopefully i can get over that quickly and make some friends!

a little about me:
- i'm really into animation, and i'm hoping to work as a storyboard artist one day!
- following on from that, i do a lot of digital art
- i have a cat called chloe and she's my entire world
- i fuckign love my girlfriend

thanks for reading, i'm excited to play with you all!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Welcome to the server. We have cookies, I think. I'm not too sure, I've never seen the cookies 👀