My IGN is Umpaz. I was banned a long time ago for creating a "cheat machine" and directly going against staff wishes. I had built a concrete powder color changer that used a bug to change the color of concrete. A staff told me that it was cheating so I disassembled it. About an hour later I was building it again to see if I could change it into something that didn't exploit the game and so would be acceptable. I was banned without warning and never had a chance to explain myself. I have had problems in the past but those had nothing to do with the reason I was banned this time. I have now explained my side of the story and would like to come back on this server. I understand if you don't want me but that is my reason for rebuilding the machine and I don't think I was fairly banned. Thank you.

Hello Umpaz,

You are correct in that your current permanent ban is due to you building a second concrete powder color changer. You can talk about why you built that second machine here, if you want. What the staff is concerned about is that you've shown a fair bit of dishonesty with us. With this glitch-based item converter, it would have been fine for you to ask staff beforehand if building a similar machine was acceptable, but you built another one without asking, knowing that we don't allow them.

If we decide to unban you, you'll be coming off your second permanent ban (the first of which was also due to you being dishonest). Will you be honest with us from now onwards?

I will be honest. I fully admit to my first time being my fault. I was cheating and lying and that is on me. I'm sorry I didn't ask about building the machine. I thought it would have been okay if I had made it within  the rules and hadn't thought about how it might appear to staff who had just asked me not to build a similar thing.

Hey just wondering on an update?

We are still reviewing your appeal. Please be patient as we discuss it and come to a decision.

Hello Umpaz,

Your ban appeal has been granted.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.