Please use the following format when creating a ban appeal. 
--

1) What's your current in-game name? realsoul35

2) What do you think you were banned for? If you are unsure, our rules can be found at diversitymc.net/rules 

Disrespecting staff, trolling/swearing, using alt to get around ban all in 2015

3) Why should you be unbanned? 

The year was 2015 and I was just eleven years old. My friend timeeater1 had gotten in trouble for killing to many cows and was sentenced to hell/jail. He asked if I could glitch in the cell to help him. I answered his called and ended up glitching into his cell. This ended up banning me and my friend. Me myself a 11 year old and my friend who was 8 at the time. Persuaded me into getting on a alt account with him which which then we went on to rudely swear and cuss out the staff. I understand my age doesn’t exempt from my wrongdoings, but I would like to sincerely apologize for my poor actions. I understand breaking the rules is breaking the rules plain and simple. But I can promise you I have changed in the last 4.5 years.

If you have already appealed and been denied in the past, you must wait 6 months before you can appeal again. 

Edited May 2, 2017 by Lucifer 
Updated

EDIT: i typed this on a doc and copy pasted it idk what the text is like that...

Hello realsoul25, 

Your appeal has been accepted.

Before joining the server again, please take the time to remind  yourself of the rules, located here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. This is your second and final chance.

See you online 🙂

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.