Sxxtt

New Weather Sign At /warp Lounge

I am unsure if there is some required format to request a new feature to the server so...

Recently I have been attempting to acquire Mob Heads and with the new 'Channeling'  feature on the newly introduced tridents to summon lightning to charge creepers and lead them to a mob to get their head. However, to summon the lightning you need a storm. Storms are rare and players always disable the rain etc. as they find it irritating. This is my idea :

At /warp lounge there are signs to disable the rain and make it day. Some signs are for players and some affect the server. Now with the issue of storms being rare, I would like to have a sign to enable a storm or any other desired weather for the Player only so that it does not affect all the others on the server if they do not want it but the people who do want it can simply go to /warp Lounge and enable their desired weather for whatever they need it for. Now this is still in the supporter only lounge so some rarity is still in place as a payment is required to even enter the area.

Any thoughts?

Posted (edited)

Weather cannot be player-enabled. Its a server-wide feature only. If a storm appears on your screen and only your screen, it will not affect anybody but yourself, and only visually.

Edited by DarkMonolith

2 hours ago, DarkMonolith said:

Weather cannot be player-enabled. Its a server-wide feature only. If a storm appears on your screen and only your screen, it will not affect anybody but yourself, and only visually.

fuck

It's a similar concept to how the per player day signs work, it may look like day to you but the server is in night mode, so you will still see mobs spawning in the day. The effects do not alter spawns (it's purely cosmetic).