1) Arct1cYet1

2) "Racism is not tolerated. come back when you are not childish"

3) Some guy had built near me and made a racist 'cemetery', I think I should be unbanned because I had no part in the structure. I was banned because I was near him not because I partook in the action.

same thing had happened to me.  Bouta submit my appeal.

That's interesting! I also found a book that was written by Heedies in the house that you guys were in and out of that was joking about Autism as well as a sign that said the word "Gay" on it 4 times. Are you sure that you guys didn't have any input in this?

Also, considering I never even mentioned the cemetery to either of you, if neither of you knew about it, how did you know why you were banned?

5 minutes ago, Whatevahhh said:

Also, considering I never even mentioned the cemetery to either of you, if neither of you knew about it, how did you know why you were banned?

we are in the same discord server, also for the record I hadn't even placed those signs and I do have high functioning autism.

• Dislike 1

After talking with the other staff members, we've decided to reduce your ban to 3 days. I understand your viewpoint, however, you were apart of this group and were also spam AFKing. Maybe after a few days cool down and another read through of the rules, you'll understand what we expect in the future. 

33 minutes ago, Arct1cYet1 said:

I do have high functioning autism

Don't even think joking about that is funny, dude.

• Love 2