Hi! My name is Alaura. I am 16 years old and live on the West coast (USA). I have been playing Minecraft for 5 years give or take but still suck lol!

A little about me:

I suffer from multiple chronic illnesses, some of which are disabling and cause me to use a wheelchair, cane, or crutches when I am out and about. I also have a service dog named Neslee who is a chocolate Labrador!

I am SUPER shy but still love being apart of the MC community so I usually find myself a little island to settle down on. But I enjoy being apart of the community and helping out where I can on servers!

I you want some company or are in need of hand let me know and I will be happy to help!!

• Love 3

Hey there Alaura, It's nice to meet you!
You sound like an amazing person, and I'm glad that you're apart of our community! Very adorable service dog name, I'd love to see a picture. ♥️ I've seen you in game a lot, we should compare islands sometime! :) 
See you in game! 

Awwww!! My heart has melted! Neslee is so adorable! Looks like Neslee loves the water! ☺️
Maybe one day I'll get a cute pup, but until then I have my two kitties! Here's pictures of them :)
Mama is the white one, she's a Dwarf kitty, and Sphinx is the tabby. He's very overweight lol. 

mama.jpg

sphinx.jpg

I love them! I have 3 cats as well. 1 old lady that lives in the house and 2 outside boys who occasionally come in the house for snuggles. 

IMG_20181121_160250692.jpg

• Love 1