Scetch

ScetchLScetch's Ban Appeal

IGN: ScetchLScetch

Ban Reason: Greifing//Building a vulgar structure at the boat race warp

Reasoning: I was  in a call with some people who had already made jokes by placing blocks at the start area of the boat race before, so I didn't see a problem with using the joke as well - The only difference is it totally slipped my mind to delete the block before we left. I ended up logging on this morning completely unaware of why I was banned, even with the ban message! 

Hello Scetch,

You were banned last night after staff discovered you griefing the boat race warp with inappropriate builds. Just because other people do it doesn't mean you should too.   Your ban is 3 days long. 

Why do you think you should be unbanned? 

1 minute ago, SnowBaller94 said:

Why do you think you should be unbanned? 

I feel as though, when putting so much time into this server, along with others not being banned for the same act, it doesn't warrant a 3 day ban. I haven't done anything to hurt the server in the past, I am really adamant about reporting bugs, fixing any accidental exploits, and making sure I'm not pushing the boundaries too far on your server. I working very, very hard and putting many hours into creating farms for other players on the server, I've given multiple players sets when they die while afk, I've been trying to think of ways to increase player engagement on the server through voting, discord rewards, etc. Realizing that what I did was pushing the boundary is punishment enough for me to know better in the future. 

I feel I should be unbanned because I would never mean to hurt the server in any negative way, and this just happened to slip my mind. 

Scetch, I am sorry but I went back and checked. Around the boat launch I only found logs for you placing/breaking  planks, signs, and sea lanterns. All other actions were by staff or other players opening chests. Your ban is for 3 days I understand if you didn't intentionally mean to grief and you do care about the server. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.