mike88898

Introduction- Solve me if you can!

Hi there. I'm Mike, or just a Rubik's cube. 

I joined diversity, what seems like a month ago maybe? Not exactly sure. I'm also a Rubik's cube. Alot of people fancy my head, and would love to add it to their collection. I don't mind this of course, but they are kept as rare as possible. Since it makes for such good decor, and, you can be that cool guy who says "Hey look! I solved a rubik's cube, are you jelly fishing yet?!"

But no, in all seriousness, I'm Mike and i'm glad to meet you. I found Diversity through a friend, and I've been slowly settling my roots here. I'm a long-time type of player, and spend years on servers. The main thing that attracted me to Diversity, is the fact that it will never reset. (As long as the bills are paid and the players are generous." ) I'm quite a friendly and easy-going player. I only tolerate so much, of course.
I don't usaully do "Introductions", but this time I thought why not. I've played the game since '09, and throughout the years I've had the honor to either run, or staff on servers. Of course, alot has changed in almost 10 years now, wow. It's seriously hard to believe this game is almost 10 years old, and yet, it's still here. and players are still playing. Going back on subject, i've been staff on servers, more often than I've ever been a "player". I did enjoy it, but sometimes it's nice to be a 'player'. again..Atleast temporarily in some instances. Knowing that Diversity will never reset sits happily in my heart and I'll be around till the death of Diversity, if that day ever comes. 

Some other facts about me, is I'm also a Plumber! I work too much and I just keep on working because, money! I'm currently about to do a 20k project, and our recent 8-plex I had been working on, burnt to the ground via arson, and insurance gave 300k to rebuild, and I'll be taking a good 60k chunk from that.  I just want to skip Winter, plumbing in the cold = bad time < upset Mike.
I'm always up for a chat though, and generally a fun person to talk to! if you ever need help with something, maybe one of the plugins example and there are no staff online currently, don't be afraid to PM me on discord or Chat. I won't bite, i'll just confuse you with all my colors. ♥️

• Like 1
  • Love 2