Tournite // Jake

Where would you travel??

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

I personally love New Orleans, Louisiana. I actually grew up there, but moved due to Hurricane Katrina. Bourbon Street is so wild, and I love the wildness of the town. I highly recommended N.O. Also...go Saints!

• Like 2

Everywhere I guess? 

For real, #1 on my destination list is  Japan. It's been a thing ever since I first watched anime and I watch NHK world to  fall asleep and they do a lot of touristy programs so I have the bug. Luckily, I'm going there next year! Next is probably America, but a road trip across all major national parks especially Yellowstone, since I've never really seen a real volcano. I would love to go to Greece too, which is a way more obtainable holiday destination as I love ancient greek history and the islands of Mykonos and Santorini are divineeee. 

• Like 1

You should want to visit somewhere that's not within your country 😝

I'm with Abi, I wanna go everywhere. Europe, Asia, America, Africa, Antarctica... at least I'm going to USA next month but that's only a small part of that part of the world. One day I'll be able to get up and go wherever I like.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Turbotailz said:

You should want to visit somewhere that's not within your country 😝

I'm with Abi, I wanna go everywhere. Europe, Asia, America, Africa, Antarctica... at least I'm going to USA next month but that's only a small part of that part of the world. One day I'll be able to get up and go wherever I like.

What part of the USA?

6 minutes ago, Tournite // Jake said:

What part of the USA?

Starting in NY and ending in CA, stopping at PA - DC - OK - CO in between.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2018 at 1:43 PM, Tournite // Jake said:

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

New Orleans (tremé) for jazz and culture, Nicaragua for culture and cigars, Isley fore culture and single malt. Havana (again), Moskow and Tokyo for culture, food and their rich history. South Africa for culture and nature. India and Sri Lanka for culture, history, religion, food and music. Iceland for the beautiful nature and culture. The list goes on. Ah and get me somewhere on an island with a beauiful view on the sea and i will be happy. :)

• Like 1

I want to visit Europe, in general, really- though I would really love to see the Alps in Switzerland. My family is from there, so it'd be really exciting to see the places my ancestors lived.

That aside, I really want to visit Japan! I want to see so much there that I'll probably have to take more than one trip lol