Tournite // Jake

Need Suggestions for my Roller Coaster Park (Diversity Resort)

DR.thumb.png.88fb05a8993bdd14b4706badb5c78a5b.png.0cdba579334e306f5d16bc4aef630761.png

Hello All!

As some of you have known, I have been working on an amusement park for the past year and a halfish.

Now the park is not ready to become a warp request, as the main park is not done. However, I am getting close! And I need your help to come up with some sweet ride/attraction ideas. NOTE: Not all the suggestions have to have rails involved! (Example: Bounce House)

Thank you for all the help! 

• Like 1

I think another haunted house would be really fun! 

You already had a bounce house in mind, but I would add that- those are always fun to me.

Maybe some sort of game would be cool? Like maybe a shooting gallery or something? Hit the target enough times to win a prize!

8 hours ago, AdventureNarwhal said:

Haunted House/Maze of mirrors?

Not sure how you would do mirrors in minecraft though

I was thinking of doing that as a Halloween event on the park (if the park is ready by then lmao)  

6 hours ago, mizutsunecafe said:

I think another haunted house would be really fun! 

You already had a bounce house in mind, but I would add that- those are always fun to me.

Maybe some sort of game would be cool? Like maybe a shooting gallery or something? Hit the target enough times to win a prize!

I actually have an arcade area laid out where there will be parkour, shooting, etc 😛