Unpropitious

Greetings and Salutations!

Hello! My user is Unpropitious or Unprop for short. I am 23 years old and have been playing Minecraft on and off since 2012. I tend to spend my time playing video games, watching things on Hulu/Netflix/YouTube, drawing, or reading. I am very into music and I'm willing to give anything a shot once. I tend to listen to rock or 80's music the most, though. If there's anything else you'd like to know about me, feel free to ask! I'm usually an open book within reason. Hope to see you guys on from time to time!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Jupiterrrrr said:

Welcome!!!! Whats your fav color? favorite planet,and your opinion on jupiter ;)

Thanks!! My favorite color is blue, any shade of blue! Favorite planet would be Saturn probably. Jupiter is pretty awesome! 

5 hours ago, AdventureNarwhal said:

Welcome!

What got you interested in Diversity?

What other games do you play?

Thanks!

I was interested by just pure luck and found the server interesting!

I play a lot of Overwatch and Sims 4 but sometimes I play random games on Steam as well!

4 hours ago, Tournite // Jake said:

Welcome to Diversity! If you have any questions, we have plenty of staff to help you out!

Whats your favorite band from the 80s?

Thank you! :) I'll gladly take any help I can get!

I can't choose just one specific favorite but I enjoy  AC/DC, Bon Jovi, Queen, and Aerosmith :) I'm open for just about any of them, though ❤️ 

Edited by Unpropitious
  • Like 2