Benlin12

New Phoenix Warp Request

1.  My warp request is for a Town
  2.  The X and Z co-ordinates for the place where I'd like the warp landing spot are X: -42414, Y:64, Z: 39228
  3.  My build is Finished w/ Expansion in Progress
  4.  I have read and understood the guideline & requirements thread: YES

* With this application I confirm that my build is SAFE and no mobs can spawn there. It is 100% claimed by me, with subclaims for appropriate areas. I have spent time and effort making it look nice, and I have placed signs to guide and inform visitors. 

* I promise to not pester staff in-game or here on the forums about this application. Instead I will be patient and wait for replies, and answer any questions asked. If any changes to my build are requested, I will work with staff to make them happen.

* If my application is rejected, I won't complain or whine. Instead I will go back to working on my build and improve it so that it can be approved in the future, when it meets the requirements.

* If my application is approved, I won't rest on my laurels but will continue to uphold the standard of my build and maintain the location. If it is a town, I will assist with any concerns the citizens raise and evict inactive or banned players. I may expand as need be, and I will design my spot in the warp hub to match my build.

**If you like, you may add a description of your build here, and tell us why it stands out and should get a warp**

My town isn't one of those towns that just say "Hey look what I built", but its rather an attempt to help new players get started, offering them a safe place to start storing stuff for a relatively cheap price (Apartment rooms cost iron) and offers a sort of relaxing, laid back beauty that most other towns lack. RancidApex is also a Mayor so if one of us isn't on, the other usually is, which is something other towns don't have. On top of that, I tend to listen to feedback given by people and attempt to make those changes swiftly. My town is expanding constantly, and I do have a rather large wall that is in place to separate the town from mobs and the expansion area (Soon to be built on). I also pulled a house design from a player on Diversity (gave them credit of course) and added my own spin to how the houses were designed. I've had a few staff look at it, but I will gladly get more people to look at it, as some staff saw it in its 'infant' stage.

• Like 2

Here is just a few screenshots of the wall, aerial view of the town from an angle, and the view from the castle (aka mine and Rancid's base/castle). If there is anything else you'd like me to share, please feel free to ask :)

2018-07-28_23.25.38.png

2018-07-28_23.25.09.png

2018-07-28_23.28.47.png

• Like 1