Nope

ZachYT Unban Appeal

1) What's your current in-game name? ZachYT

2) What do you think you were banned for? If you are unsure, our rules can be found at diversitymc.net/rules 

I was banned for "using hacks." I was at a mall seeing a movie, and when I came home, I was banned from the server. I used some of my friends abandoned mc accounts to get on the server to try and clear my name. I don't have proof of using my friends accounts because they deleted them since they were no longer in use, and I kept getting them banned for trying to find out why I was banned. I never said when I kept rejoining that I was unaware of what "I" supposedly did, but I did try and ask them to tell me and such.

3) Why should you be unbanned? 

I want to come back onto the server and apologize for using alts to get around the ban. I really want to apologize, and just get my claim back, and keep playing like I used to. I am sorry for what I did. please forgive me. <3

I know that. I know I said my sister had access to it, but the truth is, it was not my sister. Please do not get mad at me for lying about that. The truth is, and I know you won't believe this, but my email was hacked, along with my minecraft account, and some social media accounts. I didn't know I was hacked until I got home from a movie I saw with my family. I tried to join the server and it said I was banned permanently, but I didn't know why. So I used my friends abandoned mc accounts to get on and try to ask why I was banned. I know it was dumb of me to do so, but I didn't want to make an appeal asking what happened (for some dumb reason. I know, i'm extremely stupid and don't think before I do). When I read an email saying someone in Ohio accessed my account, I immediately (without thinking) deleted my email, and made a new one. I transferred my mc account to it, and it was not until 3 months after I had made the appeal that I realized I had proof that I was hacked. I know I don't deserve forgiveness, or anything like that. I just want you to know what truly happened, (sorry for this being long) before I do anything else. If you say sorry no your staying banned, its fine. I will delete my account on this server, and never bother you guys again. If you allow me to come back, I will take a screenshot of my versions folder if you want when minecraft is open and i'm in the multiplayer selection, and send it to you that way you can see all my versions. That way you can see if I have hacks or not. If you do not think this will work, its fine. Thanks for reading this long message, hopefully you can forgive me for it. If you say no, like I said, I will delete my account on this site, and never bother you again.

Why should we allow someone back who admits to being stupid and not thinking before he acts, and who has also tried emotional manipulation in the past to get his way? I am referring to you posting on the forums saying you were going to kill yourself since we wouldn't unban you.

You come off as an extremely immature person and we strive to be a mature server.

Additionally, I question your story about being hacked. Why? Because this was not an isolated incident.

On March 14th, 2016, we caught you flyhacking and tempbanned you for 5 days.

On June 3rd, 2016, we caught you again using speedhacks. You were tempbanned for 3 days.

The day after you tried to appeal on our forums and admitted to using hacks.

On August 5th, 2016, you were caught for the 3rd time and permanently banned, but you posted an appeal  (in which you also admitted that you had used hacks) and we decided to give you one last chance.

Finally, on November 12th, 2016, you were caught again and permanently banned for the second time. Since then we have refused to unban you, because you obviously did not learn your lesson.

This does not line up with what you have told us now. I believe you are lying to us. I do not think you have changed at all.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.