Immortal_Flame77

Immortal_Flame Ban Appeal

Hello 

I have been currently banned permanently from the Diversity server, according to the reason, I have been banned for speed hacking. I wasn't banned for griefing, or killing other players, the message also stated that I can join the server once again if I delete my hacked client. I have already  this and conducted this action and am notifying the administrators about it. I realized that I was in the complete wrong. I am sorry for hacking and promise to never do it again. Your server is unlike any other and is so friendly and amazing, this is why I want to join this community again. I have never harmed other player, used X-ray, griefed anybody or any structure, I mearly was just using speed hacked option to increase my speed so I wont die from skeletons shooting at me. I do admit to hacking and am sorry for it. I know I was in the wrong and repent for my actions. 

I read the rules and it stated that my perm, banishment punishment can be unbanned once I delete my client (which already did).

With Regards Immortal_Flame77 

Hello, you have been temp-ban for 3 days by one of our Moderators. If the moderator talked to you, you should know that you were temp ban for speed hacks,  even though it --

50 minutes ago, Immortal_Flame77 said:

wasn't banned for griefing, or killing other players,

you were still hacking, which gives your advantage over every other players. Thank you for removing the hacks BUT you will still need to wait 3 days for you to come back and play in our server!

See You soon!

• Thanks 1

Also to please make sure you read our rules and proper use of the forum. Please read 

for the actual format in making an Ban appeal. And to make a post in the "Ban Appeals" you must  press "Start New Topic" to make your appeal. I moved your appeal from where you placed it to its self since it was placed incorrectly.

• Thanks 1