Hello! I'm not so great at introductions but I thought it would be good to come say hello properly.

I'm mizutsuneCafe (real name Liz) and I'm a 21 year old bi lady.

I enjoy general geekery including video games, anime, and other such things. I do draw rather often and I'd be happy to share some of my artwork if you all are interested!

Usually on Minecraft I'm doing something weird- like digging up all the sand on the islands near my house like I am now. Either that or actually mining- that's really relaxing to me for some reason.

I've been on the server for a couple days and I'm having a lot of fun! 

Ask me anything you'd like, I'm open to questions!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AdventureNarwhal said:

Welcome to Diversity!

Can I see some of your artwork?

What other games do you play?

Do you like narwhals??

Yes of course! I drew this last night for my boyfriend's birthday, and I'm pretty proud of it!

IMG_1554.thumb.PNG.1e344e4a968f5cefbb1aebcc1a90d59f.PNG

my deviantart is over here if you'd like to see other stuff I've done! https://mizutsunecafe.deviantart.com/

I tend to play mostly console games... I've played a lot of Monster Hunter and Zelda (most of the games lol). I also really like Fire Emblem!

And yes, I like Narwhals :D I have a plushie of one that I won at Dave and Buster's a while back actually!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, mizutsunecafe said:

Yes of course! I drew this last night for my boyfriend's birthday, and I'm pretty proud of it!

IMG_1554.thumb.PNG.1e344e4a968f5cefbb1aebcc1a90d59f.PNG

my deviantart is over here if you'd like to see other stuff I've done! https://mizutsunecafe.deviantart.com/

I tend to play mostly console games... I've played a lot of Monster Hunter and Zelda (most of the games lol). I also really like Fire Emblem!

And yes, I like Narwhals :D I have a plushie of one that I won at Dave and Buster's a while back actually!

oh my gosh what color is it because i have one too! its blue!