Alex

Music Thread

This is a thread to post music you enjoy listening and want to share with others! You can also post your own lyrics here and such. Anything music related can be shared here!

Enjoy!

• Like 1

hueheuheuhueheheuhee okay

I have way too many playlists saved from spotify so I'll just drop my account https://open.spotify.com/user/ashleyamigo?si=9G1gjPTnQTy7qrUbOHXvkw 

Although these links don't show all of the songs in the playlist (unless you have an account) here is some of my favorite playlists/artists.  (edit you actually can if you click on "Play on TIDAL" so I just now updated the links if you want to view the songs)

REWIND (pop throwbacks)

Rap Reggae (favorite genre combo)

Old, 70s dance
Stevie Wonder Essentials (he has such a soothing voice omg)

a couple more of my favorite would have to be Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, Black Eyed Peas, Beyoncé/Destiny's Child

Soft Rock? for road trips

There's of course more than this, but these are definitely the playlists I listen to the most.

As for the Beyoncé part: Favorite Music Video from her would be Grown Woman. It's very upbeat, positive and it shows she's been at this since she was a child 

and the iconic choreography for the single ladies music video, my gooooodnesss

Favorite Album from her from most listened songs in each album to I'll listen to it every once in a while is:

Lemonade, Self Titled, B'DAY, 4, I Am...Sasha Fierce, and Dangerously In Love 

AND last but not least, my favorite moment in Coachella next to her change of Love On Top is the EVERYBODY MAD choreo like what the fuck?? okay I'm done

Edited by Ash
updated links

I've been listening to these three albums a lot lately:

• Disobey by Bad Wolves
  • The Future by From Ashes to New
  • V by Hollywood Undead

Here are my favourite songs from each:

Also special mention to my boys As I Lay Dying, who just recently got back together and are one of my favourite metalcore bands ever \m/

• Like 1