Hello everyone,

I'm Camaryn and I've just joined this server today. I'm a 21 y/o college student aiming for a major in social work. I've had Minecraft since 2012 but never actually played on a server until now mainly because of shyness. So hopefully this goes well.  In terms of hobbies, I read a truckload and play a lot of video games. Stuff like The Elder Scrolls, the Geneforge Saga, and Starbound. Building and decorating in games are my cup o' tea too. Outside of that,  I enjoy cooking and hiking, and someday hope to combine the two to create the ultimate culinary delight.

That's all I can think to say at the moment, so feel free to ask away.

• Like 2

Well welcome aboard! And if you're shy around servers, there is no better one to start off with than this one.

You said you like reading. What books do you like to read?

What type of social worker are you aiming to be?

Do you like narwhals??

Hi and welcome to Diversity, @Camaryn! :wave:

Living near to the alps, I can relate to your fascination with both hiking and cooking very well and i also happen to love the geneforge saga. Which part of the series did you enjoy the most? My personal favourite is GF 5.

If you have any questions or are in need of help, please do not hesitate to contact me or any other member of our staff. 👨‍🔧

Hope you enjoy your stay! :)

2 hours ago, AdventureNarwhal said:

Well welcome aboard! And if you're shy around servers, there is no better one to start off with than this one.

You said you like reading. What books do you like to read?

What type of social worker are you aiming to be?

Do you like narwhals??

Anything and everything. Well, actually, I have a fondness for fantasy books. Read through all of the Harry Potter books and looking forward to getting started on Tolkien's stuff when I get around to it.

I'm aiming to become a domestic violence counselor. In my area of Alaska, there's not much in the way of help for those situations. Eventually I'd like to open up my own clinic but that'll be years and years down the line. And yes, I like the unicorns of the sea and their catchy theme song!

2 hours ago, Jazzkovsky said:

Hi and welcome to Diversity, @Camaryn! :wave:

Living near to the alps, I can relate to your fascination with both hiking and cooking very well and i also happen to love the geneforge saga. Which part of the series did you enjoy the most? My personal favourite is GF 5.

If you have any questions or are in need of help, please do not hesitate to contact me or any other member of our staff. 👨‍🔧

Hope you enjoy your stay! :)

Living near the Alps sounds amazing! GF5 is my favorite too, though GF2 comes close since I played it as a kid. It was my first serious rpg and what got me on the path of roleplaying.

Thank you!

• Like 2