Beagleee

I was perm banned 3 years ago.

1) What's your current in-game name?

Beagleee

2) What do you think you were banned for? If you are unsure, our rules can be found at diversitymc.net/rules 

Killing sheep and not breeding them.

3) Why should you be unbanned? 

In October of 2015 I was permanently banned. I was banned because I went to the sheep farm & I killed some sheep. Afterwards I didn't repopulate them. Before my ban I had a few incidents. I can't remember exactly what I did because it has been a few years but I know I was put in the jail. Recently I've started playing Minecraft more since it is summer & I don't have to attend school for 2 months. I've always loved Diversity & I have been playing for some time. If you unban me I promise to follow the rules and respect other players. I apologize for my immature actions & I can ensure you that it will NOT happen again. It was very immature and stupid of me to do and I regret doing it. If you unban me I will not be a problem anymore and I will be respectful of the server. Like I said, I'm genuinely sorry for my actions and I can promise you I won't be a problem and I will follow the rules. Thank you.

Edited by Lucifer
taggy tags

We will look into your ban history as soon as possible, please be patient while staff do this and we will notify if and when a decision is made. Thanks 

• Like 1

14th of July, 2015: You received a 1 day temporary ban for mass killing animals at the Quartz Island farm.

24th of October, 2015: You received another temporary ban for doing the same thing, but this was changed to a permanent ban after we pulled the logs and discovered you had killed more than 400 sheep + not replanted any of the farms you harvested. 

In addition, you had 2 warnings for excessive complaints and refusing to stop when asked.

Basically, you were a mooch. You used the community farms for crops, meat, and wool, but you weren't gonna lift a finger to replace any of it so that others could use them. You thought only of yourself. Now you want to be unbanned so you can come back 'cause it's summer holidays and you want to have fun. That doesn't sound like you've changed much? 

Anyway, if we were to unban you, do you understand that you'd have to read all signs at community farms SUPER carefully because the smallest violation would get you permanently banned again? Are you prepared to do that? And not pull the old 'oh, I didn't see the sign' or 'oh, I didn't read, I just assumed...' 

2 minutes ago, Lucifer said:

14th of July, 2015: You received a 1 day temporary ban for mass killing animals at the Quartz Island farm.

24th of October, 2015: You received another temporary ban for doing the same thing, but this was changed to a permanent ban after we pulled the logs and discovered you had killed more than 400 sheep + not replanted any of the farms you harvested. 

In addition, you had 2 warnings for excessive complaints and refusing to stop when asked.

Basically, you were a mooch. You used the community farms for crops, meat, and wool, but you weren't gonna lift a finger to replace any of it so that others could use them. You thought only of yourself. Now you want to be unbanned so you can come back 'cause it's summer holidays and you want to have fun. That doesn't sound like you've changed much? 

Anyway, if we were to unban you, do you understand that you'd have to read all signs at community farms SUPER carefully because the smallest violation would get you permanently banned again? Are you prepared to do that? And not pull the old 'oh, I didn't see the sign' or 'oh, I didn't read, I just assumed...' 

Like I said in my appeal, it was immature and stupid of me to do. So me realizing that it was not only immature but stupid indicates that I have changed. I want to be unbanned because I have recently gotten back in to playing Minecraft and I have played this server and have had love for this server for many years, not just because its summer holidays and I want to have fun. I am prepared to do that and I will not make dumb excuses for myself. Like I said, I'm ready to follow the rules and I am fully aware of my mistakes and I know I was a mooch, that's why I am apologizing and taking full responsibility for my actions and not making excuses. All said, I am prepared to read the farms signs and follow all of the rules. 

Alright, you can have a second chance.

I'm just making it super clear to you 'cause we get a lot of players who claim they "didn't know" etc. And the reason for them not knowing is always that they ignored all signs and didn't read the info on them. By cautioning you beforehand that excuse is eliminated :)

• Like 3

On 6/9/2018 at 11:02 AM, Lucifer said:

Alright, you can have a second chance.

I'm just making it super clear to you 'cause we get a lot of players who claim they "didn't know" etc. And the reason for them not knowing is always that they ignored all signs and didn't read the info on them. By cautioning you beforehand that excuse is eliminated :)

Okay, thank you. I appreciate it very much. 

• Like 2