WitherTheOnlyOG

Vanilla 1.13 Reset

Vanilla Reset 1.13?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Vanilla Reset when 1.13 rolls around?

The current vanilla world is very old and outdated (from 1.10) We speculated a reset but never got one in 1.12.2 Me personally would thing this is a great way to introduce the new Vanilla Mods that you made staff applications for. I Left a poll for anyone that wants to leave their comments. This server has been very discontinued and It would be great if we could play on it for some time. Thanks :D

Personally i would have to disagree/edit that statement or suggestion. That world shows the progress and history that the people of the vanilla world have made. [Edit of the suggestion above , but its also a opinion] Personally i think once 1.13 comes around we have a separate world/warp for 1.13 vanilla or provide the players with a world download or turn the current vanilla world we have into a museum world. So new and up coming players who reach level five can see the progress we have made. [ Continuation ] I know that the vanilla server may be do for a restart but take in consideration that people worked very hard and may not want to lose that progress , anyhow chunks would still get messed up when 1.13 comes along.  

I agree to that and disagree with it. Sense the world has history and we can use it as a archive or world download for people who may want to continue working on that world. ( Side Note ) If this sounds repetitive it may because i am tired and i will work on a 2.0 of this statement when i am not tired)

Hunnies. Vanilla has reset in the past and this server is good and ready for a reset. The only active players on vanilla would be me and BluDraygn. Normally they keep the old world so you can play it later. But seeing as nobody plays it now we desperately need a reset

This article, previously made for this update shows support as well. Vanilla has reset multiple times before and many people, including me, enjoy having a new start at a Minecraft  world (especially when SMP will never reset), allowing us to experience the new features added in the update. It has almost become a sort of tradition that vanilla resets each update and I feel that this should be continued.