WitherTheOnlyOG

Avalon Warp Request

1. My warp request is for a  PLACE/TOWN
  2.  The X and Z co-ordinates for the place where I'd like the warp landing spot are X: 656 Y:60 Z:1327 (IN THE END)
  3.  My build is IN PROGRESS
  4.  I have read and understood the guideline & requirements thread: YES

* With this application I confirm that my build is SAFE and no mobs can spawn there. It is 100% claimed by me, with subclaims for appropriate areas. I have spent time and effort making it look nice, and I have placed signs to guide and inform visitors. 

* I promise to not pester staff in-game or here on the forums about this application. Instead I will be patient and wait for replies, and answer any questions asked. If any changes to my build are requested, I will work with staff to make them happen.

* If my application is rejected, I won't complain or whine. Instead I will go back to working on my build and improve it so that it can be approved in the future, when it meets the requirements.

* If my application is approved, I won't rest on my laurels but will continue to uphold the standard of my build and maintain the location. If it is a town, I will assist with any concerns the citizens raise and evict inactive or banned players. I may expand as need be, and I will design my spot in the warp hub to match my build.

Avalon has been a project of TPS_Platinum and I for over a year. We transformed the islands, then the end cities, to make Avalon as great as it is now. We give newer players opportunites to work with a community towards a bigger project. Many people (Too many for me to list) have helped us transform over 5 islands! ElaborateJade and AdventureNarwhal brought us animals from the overworld. We have many different biome dependent islands. Such as the Mooshroom biome that is finished, and the snow plains, which is not. We have a town hall, where we conduct meetings. In Avalon exists the Mighty Mount Orion. The mighty mountain was hollowed out to fit the Avalonian museum. There are also different islands for food gathering, and general housing. Overall Avalon is a mighty fine place for anyone to stay in. With great amenities and so forth. So I hope you will accept this warp and make it what it deserves to be!

2018-05-06_12.50.33.png

2018-05-06_12.52.18.png

2018-05-06_12.53.08.png

2018-05-06_12.54.10.png

2018-05-06_12.58.09.png

Avalon6.png

2018-05-06_12.58.58.png

avalon7.png

avalon8.png

• Like 2

This looks really neat, I'll check it out in game and see what the other staff think :)