WitherTheOnlyOG

More Players

Server has been lacking players latley. Thought i would create this http://minecraftservers.org/server/497977

I believe we should do more things to make the server more active :D

Thanks Wither, but we already have a listing on that site like Imp said. You might want to delete that one if you can.

I'll be bringing back the voting feature soon. Previously we used to have listings on 3 sites but I've gone and added us to about 10 now, so hopefully the voting will get us back on track with more people online. I also need to update the website, as that used to be our main source of newbies but since I updated it last time (over a year ago), it has hurt our Google results (plus I'm a much better web developer than I was back then so I'll be able to make something really good).

I'll leave this thread open in case anyone wants to discuss anything about voting or any other ideas on how we could attract more players.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, TPS_Platinum said:

We need to make more videos about Diversity. Be it YouTube or Twitch streams.

As much as I like that idea... it's gonna be a lot of work!

I feel as though any idea anyone comes up with to generate more traffic is going to be a lot of work. This seems to be the simplest answer. We can coordinate a "live day" where several players stream Diversity content. Several people streaming on the same server will surely drum up interest, and attract new players. Maybe even make it into an event where the community comes together on a single project.

That's not too bad of an idea. How many people would be interested in streaming? What could the project be? It all requires a lot of planning by the sound of it. I'm happy to give the go ahead for something like this but I don't really know where to start with it all.

• Like 1

Let's start by seeing whose interested in streaming.

As for what we build, the easiest answer is a town. This will allow participants to add their own ideas to the build. Also, anyone not interest in streaming can still contribute to the project.

Edited by TPS_Platinum