Turbotailz

Supporter Gifts update

Hi everyone, I just wanted to give a quick update on our Supporter Gifts.

Some of you may have experienced the problem where a nickname has not been applied to a player because they are offline. This was due to the way I had BuyCraft setup where the package would run the commands while the purchaser was online, not the person being gifted the package.

BuyCraft now have a proper "gifting" feature that I have setup for those wishing to purchase supporter packages for other players. I've tested it, and it works, no more nickname errors! Well, there's always the odd case when a nickname is invalid or unavailable, but that doesn't happen very often.

For those interested, I'll post some screenshots below on how the new system works...

When choosing a package, you can now select the "Gift this package" option, this will allow you to enter the name of the player you are buying the gift for

dKfj8qd.png

Once you hit the Gift button, you'll be taken to the nickname selection screen. Previously this is where you'd enter the name of the player you're buying for, but we've already done that, so all you need to do is configure their nickname.

l3FLfQB.png

Once you're ready to checkout, make sure the player's name is displayed here where it says "This is a gift for <player>"

HPzi7U3.png

And that's it! Now all they need to do is log in (or wait a few minutes if they're already online) and their nickname will be applied as expected. Their Supporter rank is applied immediately after purchase, there has never been an issue with this (it works when they're offline).

As usual, if you have any questions, please let me know :) 

• Like 3