My I.G.N. is Terminator_T80

Banned by I don't know

Banned for Disrespecting staff.

Why should I be unbanned Because I disrespected staff and I respect that I was banned by staff for disrespect {*puns*}. Also I realize it wasn't good to do that as it might have hurt their feelings and I want to play on DiversitySMP so please unban me. Also I did those posts on the other ban appeals as jokes and the one where I was saying he could run a server better than you could was a joke and I put a laughing face emoji right beside it so that implemented it was sarcasm. Thank you for your time!

Edited by Terminator_T80

First, let's take a look at these marvellous comments you have left on the forum recently:

Wow that's a nice description Lucifer **cough cough** Sarcasm**cough**cough**. Request change that.

Using sarcasm towards a staff member, real mature... which later led to you posting this:

LUCIFER CHANGE THAT DESCRIPTION SATAN ISN'T A LADY AND IT IS OFFENSIVE!!!!!

Lmao. Hey @Lucifer, do you mind changing your signature? Some punk thinks it's "offensive".

I highly doubt she will change it because some banned kid took "offense" to it and demanded she change it, you didn't even say "please" :( 

And then there's this:

Turbotailz, you will unban him because he knows exactly how to run a server better than you do

Now that's just insulting - fuck you!

Now, on to your "appeal".

Why should I be unbanned Because I disrespected staff and I respect that

So, you respect your decision to disrespect the staff? You're an actual twat.

I realize it wasn't good to do that as it might have hurt their feelings

Lol, we're not so weak that we get our feelings hurt by some kid being a douche on a Minecraft server. Try again.

I mean, all of this behaviour alone is enough for me to give you a big fat DENY. But, let's step back in time (1 year, to be exact) and see why you were actually banned from Diversity:

3rd February, 2017

A new player called Terminator_T80 joins Diversity!
His first messages: "i work for planet minecraft", "i review servers".
Then, the console warns that he is moving incorrectly, to which he claims "i was tezting", "i mean testing".
A few minutes go by, during this time he tries various commands that don't exist on the server.
A few more minutes go by, he claims "lag" and then proceeds to  speak in Spanish:
"hola"
"como estas"
"mi amigos"
"putos"
"no hablo"
"putos"
"stupido"
"putos"
"putos"
"putos"
"putos"
"putos"
And before he could utter another word, the spam bot banned him for one day.
A moderator jailed him and added the note "needs talk about respect and english only in chat".

4th March, 2017

Terminator_T80 waited a whole month until joining Diversity again, despite his ban being only for one day.
Upon joining, he was immediately placed in jail.
He tried many commands to get out but he was stuck there.
He logged off.

5th March, 2017

Terminator_T80 joined again, still in jail.
A moderator called @Hani came to his aid. 
"Hello", she says.
No response.
"Hello" she says again, "to msg me do /r", "i am a mod".
He noticed she was flying around the jail, something a mod usually does when someone is jailed.
He tells her "your a cheater"
She replies "i am allowed /fly"
To which he replies "gmc on a survival server is cheating"
"let me out"
At this point, Terminator_T80 has caught the attention of many other staff online, including myself.
Hani then says "first i need to talk to you"
He tells her "what do u want i didnt do anything" (but he did)
Then he calls the staff "gmc hackers" and tried to type /fly but he was of course denied.
Hani tells him "you were banned for disrespect and not talking in english on general chat"
He says "so", "it says that i stole"
Hani says "im just saying what you did to be in here"
He demands "let me the fuck out"
Hani replies "sorry not with that attitude"
Hani's nickname at this time was "RespectTheHani", and he had just realised this
So he then says "oh its respectthehani"
"well let me tell you something"
"i dont like people who demand respect"
"so fuck u"
I saw these messages, and that is when I banned him with the reason: "disrespecting staff, don't come back :)" 

Neat little story, huh? Needless to say, within one year, it seems that you still haven't changed.

So no, I will not unban you. No other staff member will unban you. You will never be returning to Diversity because your attitude is disgusting and we do not like brats like you running around in our community. Have a nice life.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Love 1

I don't respect my decision to disrespect staff I respect staff banned me for it and on the thing where I said he could run 

oops hit eneter,

a server better than you could I was using sarcasm

How haven't I changed dude I just explained all the things on those posts and I was just messing around with LordLucifer so please stop assuming I "haven't changed."

Also disrespecting staff was a year ago and all the stuff I have recently done on forum was not wrong you just read my appeal and the comments the wrong way 

On 3/12/2018 at 5:41 PM, Terminator_T80 said:

Why should I be unbanned Because I disrespected staff and I respect that I was banned by staff for disrespect

Changed so you can ACTUALLY understand it because people can't understand things anymore honestly you should have understood it because if it meant "I respect my decision to disrespect staff" it would contradict the whole appeal

You seem like such a lovely person. Definitely someone we want on our server. :facepalm:

• Love 1

19 hours ago, Terminator_T80 said:

Changed so you can ACTUALLY understand it because people can't understand things anymore honestly you should have understood it because if it meant "I respect my decision to disrespect staff" it would contradict the whole appeal

Have you heard of this new invention called "punctuation"? It actually makes your sentences clearer and easier to understand, as well as less likely to be misinterpreted. 

• Like 1

Punctuation is simple:

1.  Write your text.
  2.  Read it out loud.
  3.  Every time you need to take a small breath, put in a comma.
  4.  Every time you pause to finish one part and start reading another, put in a period.

Anyway, given your history on our server and your attitude here on the forums, you will not be unbanned. You're not Diversity material, but I'm sure there are plenty other servers out there who'll be more accepting of your, uh, personality.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Terminator_T80 said:

You know everything I guess (even though you can't know everything).

winqN3V.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1