mrgranny_91

why am I perm banned?

1) What's your current in-game name?mrgranny_91

2) What do you think you were banned for? If you are unsure, our rules can be found at diversitymc.net/rules: check png for why I was banned. I was joking around with my friend and I wasnt disrespecting anyone I beleive if I was banned it would be for claiming other players houses and I dont think that should be a perm ban

3) Why should you be unbanned? I should be unbanned/ not perm banned because I didnt do all the things on that list and I believe that if I didnt do the thinks on that list the ban is irrelevant.

Thank you for reading this -serious- ban appeal. 

2018-02-12_15.34.39.png

• Like 1

You were not banned without reason.

1. Not even a hour after coming back from your previous ban, us staff start getting complaints about peoples homes being claimed, which it was found that you had claimed another's house, and continued to keep it even after they asked you to unclaim it     

2.There were multiple instances of you being rude to other players in general chat and pms.

3.And while looking at this situation.It was found that you and a few others had griefed an old players base and were building right in front of it.

I hope this helps sum it up for you.

no it dosent I unclaimed the base I claimed and I was talking to my other freind in pm not being rude at all and I would like to see where I griefed and old players base

• Like 1

Rule #8 - Respect other players' builds and spaces

-Claiming someones base, even if you did eventually unclaim it, is violation of this. And you were asked multiple times by the player and staff to  give him his house back, and refused to do it.

And causing all this chaos right after a ban shows all of us that you did not really learn anything from your previous ban.

Staff never asked me to unclaim the base if they did please give me that footage because I would love to see it and I did learn from my last ban  not to hack on a server you wanna stay a part of

• Like 1

Also during the time of your original 3d ban for fly hacks you used 2 different alts in order to rejoin the server. 

mtlx12  & Jimboozle

http://diversitymc.net/rules

Please read rule number 11, and before you try to say the alts belong to a family member/friend or other who shares your ip address, look to rule number 9.

This in itself is enough for a permanent ban.

My bad, i mistakenly described the hacks you used and thus the original rule you had broken. Corrected ^ the rest still stands 

also if my main has been perm banned I am confused why mtlx12 is not shouldn't that be different?but anyway if I dont get unbanned when I do eventualy come back on the server I will be as good as I can you wont even notice it was me I will act/be completely different to other players and attempt not to break any server rules if that is even possible.

That is a reason.  And, if the same person is playing on two accounts , its still the same banned person.. Also there is a rule against logging in with an alt to bypass a ban

I think we need to unban you and make you an admin because you clearly know how to run a server better than us.

Look, I don't really know exactly what happened but it sounds to me like you just want to cause trouble. You only have 8 hours of time logged on Diversity, in that time you've managed to get yourself temp banned for using mods and not long after that you were banned again for disrupting players and staff. We don't care if you're "joking around with a friend", your pranks (which are also against the rules) have wasted staff's time and disturbed the peaceful nature of our server. If you and your friends want to fuck around and start petty fights then move on and join another server.

Your condescending tone in this thread shows that you have no respect for the staff at all, why would any of us want to unban you? 

• Haha 2
  • Love 3