Forteko_Zen

Town Request for Llama Valley

1. My warp request is for a   TOWN 
  2.  The X and Z co-ordinates for the place where I'd like the warp landing spot are X -57632 , Y-66087 
  3.  My build is FINISHED / IN PROGRESS  (select one)
  4.  I have read and understood the guideline & requirements thread: YES

* With this application I confirm that my build is SAFE and no mobs can spawn there. It is 100% claimed by me, with subclaims for appropriate areas. I have spent time and effort making it look nice, and I have placed signs to guide and inform visitors. 

* I promise to not pester staff in-game or here on the forums about this application. Instead I will be patient and wait for replies, and answer any questions asked. If any changes to my build are requested, I will work with staff to make them happen.

* If my application is rejected, I won't complain or whine. Instead I will go back to working on my build and improve it so that it can be approved in the future, when it meets the requirements.

* If my application is approved, I won't rest on my laurels but will continue to uphold the standard of my build and maintain the location. If it is a town, I will assist with any concerns the citizens raise and evict inactive or banned players. I may expand as need be, and I will design my spot in the warp hub to match my build.

Sorry for the time it took to get back to you.  From looking at the town, it looks nice but a couple things that i did notice from a quick glance are

1. It seems a little small, and we are not really looking for more plot towns

2. The rules board is not very user friendly with stuff just all over the place yh52ejj.png

3.You have been offline for over a month. Will you be planning to return and play again?

Ill take a closer look at things after the above have been taken care of

Edited by Knightman
Picture did not work first time