player_135

Transfer of old player data to new account

Question

player_135    0

Hi, I recently bought a new minecraft account. I can still access my old one but i would like to know if i can transfer claim blocks and claims from my old account to my new one.  

2 answers to this question

SteelyEyed    267

You cannot transfer claim blocks between accounts - they cannot be sold or traded - period. You can however buy more claim blocks at /warp claims for emeralds.

We will not transfer claims or builds or anything between accounts but one thing you might consider is that you can globally trust yourself...

Using the original account, stand outside all claims and /trust player_135 your new account will then be trusted in all the original accounts' claims and, although it's rarely done, I believe you can also /permissiontrust player_135 to grant your new account the rights to further delegate trust to others. 

• Like 1

If you can access your old account, just sign both of your accounts in, tp your new account to your old account, do /abandonclaim on your old account, and claim the area with your new account.

I think there is actually a command to just transfer the claim but I don't know what it is, sorry.

Edited by AdventureNarwhal