1) LoudOw157

2)I was banned last year because i was griefing when few people were online on the server.I was stealing from houses that had no claim and sometimes destroy them with flames and lava.

3) I know that i made a huge mistake by destroying these houses that someone made with his time.I would like to play again to this server because i missed it and i promise i will not grief or flame or do anything stupid again.I miss the community so much because everyone was friendly with me especially the admins.Thanks for reading my request !

As this ban was so long ago, it will take staff a while to locate and retrieve the appropriate files. Thank you for your continued patience.

-Thunder

My first username was "DARKWARRIOR696" and then changed it to "LoudOwl157".Maybe check my first username too? .-.

Edited by LoudOwl157

Thank you, that helped us find the right logs.

May 30th, 2016: 3 day tempban for "greifing and raiding"

June 21st, 2016: another 3 day tempban for "Griefing another player's build is not allowed, cya"

June 27th, 2016: permanent ban for "Griefing .... again. No more chances, see ya!"

So as you can see we were very patient and gave you multiple chances to stop and change your ways. You did not. Why should we give you yet another chance and trust you when you say that this time it'll be different? What has changed?

• Like 1

I was griefing on a lot of servers. I mean I was like destroying houses with TNT with dispensers and throwing lava and stealing things from many players. It was like something I was doing because I wasn't caring at all for anyone. I wanted more and more things in my chests. Something like raids. I wasn't focused on Minecraft. I was playing Minecraft when I was full bored to play other games such as CSGO or Call Of Duty so I really didn't care about a ban.

I took a lot of bans on multiple servers for griefing. Last time I griefed was on Diversity 1 year ago. I have friends that play on Diversity who I told to join the server because they were searching for a good community. They told me to join but I couldn't because of the ban. I want to come back because of this, my friends are back to the server and I will not be alone now. By alone I mean no one close to me like these friends.

Of course I understand that whatever I did was wrong but this time it's different and everyone changes. Also I put so much effort in making contact with the staff for my ban appeal. I asked my friends to tell to the server chat to tell the admins to check my ban appeal and I am every day waiting for a staff member to answer me.

I just want to come back but this time be the right player in the right place and I don't think that anyone would continue trying so long for an unban if he hasn't changed a bit after 1 year.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by Turbotailz
Long walls of text are not fun to read, also fixed some grammatical errors for an easier read. You're welcome.

I see. Can you tell me your friend's usernames? Also, I'm a little hesitant that you won't decide to fuck around and steal/grief if your friends lose interest and stop playing, since that seems to be your only motivation to behave?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.