Question

Wither informed me earlier that PVP was disabled in the arena built at our end base. He mentioned something about a player "losing their elytra" in the arena after they died, but to my knowledge, it's not possible to lose items while in the PvP zone(My theory is they had Curse of Vanishing). I made sure it wasn't. I also reversed a few changes Wither made(The arena's no longer inescapable). I also removed the cover pieces he added to make a more open playing field. Any help resolving other issues would be appreciated.

8 answers to this question

Your arena was pvp enabled without a proper warp request because you said it was for you to temporarily test of things before you submitted a request.

The other day Wither tpahere'd a bunch of people and then got really rude to other players someone else had tpa'd to the area.   From the complaints I was getting Wither was making changes to the arena preventing to walk out of the pvp zone.  I also had reports that he was spawn killing players after they used /back to get return and collect their stuff.  (possibly meaning that it de-spawned before it could be collected)

Since I was at work, and seeing tons of complaints about the arena, I disabled it.  I was at work I couldn't really stop the chaos quickly any other way.  Wither decided that it was a good idea to respond to me disabling it by being rude to me, other players in general chat then rage-quitting.

At this point it will probably remain disabled until the arena is complete and a proper warp request is submitted, and at that point I will be applying the standard protections I apply to all arenas which block all build access preventing from making changes.

I was  going to try talking to you about it in-game.  But I haven't seen you online at the same time as me.  At least not when I was actively playing, and not afk at the guardian farm for lamp making materials.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The thing for a pvp arena its not all strait flat ground it has cover and things to make it interesting not just a design on the wall :I

Can either of you open a ticket at the arena and someone will come and take a look.

Oh, wow. Wither changed things while I was off(It's been a busy week), and when I logged on yesterday, he told me ha made the arena inescapable. Naturally, this ticked me off. I understand your reasoning.