Ash

Supporter Perk Suggestions

12 hours ago, PlatinumRampage said:

Is it possible to have supporter exclusive kits? No diamonds, tools, or armor, but an assortment of decorative player heads. 

It's possible, but what heads would you want?

6 minutes ago, PlatinumRampage said:

Globes, books, lamps, stuff like that make a room feel more alive. Luci showed this site; http://www.minecraft-heads.com

Personally, I'd love a computer tower head and a monitor head.

I feel like these are very specific to a person's desires and would probably be better off given as an event prize or something. I can't imagine everyone wanting these. 

7 hours ago, Turbotailz said:

It's possible, but what heads would you want?

Cherry/apple heads! for trees

• Like 1

On 7/19/2017 at 0:47 AM, Turbotailz said:

I feel like these are very specific to a person's desires and would probably be better off given as an event prize or something. I can't imagine everyone wanting these. 

I could do a survey to see what kind of decorative heads people would want and compile a list of the most popular answers.

@Zoredache, even if there is a suggestion that doesn't exist in the plugin world, I could give it my best at making it. I'm sure you guys have enough on your hands to start worrying about finding/making extra plugins. 

As for suggestions:

Server-wide rewards. I'm not sure what else can be added, but having a server-wide reward for anybody who is playing while a supporter is on would be handy. 

Here's an idea I just came up with: If a supporter clicks a sign in the lounge, "mending mania" occurs, and every item on every player gets +1 durability (if they have mending (or not, up to you guys)) every few seconds or so. 

Another: If a supporter clicks a sign in the lounge, everybody could get haste? or speed? or something helpful like that. Just a few ideas Im throwing out there. Maybe to spark some more :) from you guys.

Another idea (it might make players mad (just like the no /nick for lvl 8's (I think it was 8 or 7))) is /hat is a supporter thing. Probably wont happen, but its an idea. Its not like its that helpful anyways. I dont use it at all, but thats just me.

One last idea I had (because Im not an idea machine lol, and have run out), was a supporter island instead of lounge. Maybe something more spectacular. I'm not saying the lounge isnt good and all, but it's not... exciting. Its just... a tool. A supporter land or island or something would be way cooler. 

Anyways, I hope my ideas sparked some ideas in your guys' minds. Have a good one.

-Dark

Edited by DarkMonolith
Spelling was 1 letter off
  • Like 2

As the local music geek I would find it very nice to be able to provide links to music clips (like youtube videos or soundcloud clips) via URL links on signs. :pbjtime:

There are plugins like this one  that can provide this function.

I am aware of the risks that come with providing such a plugin for all members. But perhaps making it available for supporters and staff only would be acceptable?

As cool as this sounds . The last update  for this plugin was for Minecraft version 1.7.9. And it looks like the author has left the project behind. 

11 hours ago, Knightman said:

As cool as this sounds . The last update  for this plugin was for Minecraft version 1.7.9. And it looks like the author has left the project behind. 

Oops, sorry for that. Could have looked at the version at least :$

Regarding compatibility  I'm not too sure what to look for other than the version. However, this one should be more like it and it gets updated frequently. The latest version is compatible with 1.8 - 1.12 (not entirely certain  if it works with 1.12.2).

Edited by Jazzkovsky