WitherTheOnlyOG

Mordena Warp Request! :D

1.  My warp request is for a  TOWN Baby!
  2.  The X and Z co-ordinates for the place where I'd like the warp landing spot are X:86005 Z:-50550
  3.  My build is IN PROGRESS
  4.  I have read and understood the guideline & requirements thread: YES!

* With this application I confirm that my build is SAFE and no mobs can spawn there. It is 100% claimed by me, with subclaims for appropriate areas. I have spent time and effort making it look nice, and I have placed signs to guide and inform visitors. 

* I promise to not pester staff in-game or here on the forums about this application. Instead I will be patient and wait for replies, and answer any questions asked. If any changes to my build are requested, I will work with staff to make them happen.

* If my application is rejected, I won't complain or whine. Instead I will go back to working on my build and improve it so that it can be approved in the future, when it meets the requirements.

* If my application is approved, I won't rest on my laurels but will continue to uphold the standard of my build and maintain the location. If it is a town, I will assist with any concerns the citizens raise and evict inactive or banned players. I may expand as need be, and I will design my spot in the warp hub to match my build.

This town is made with a great palet of blocks! We have a AWESOME community and we help shelter new players! This is the only modern themed town on the entire server to my knowledge! I hope this town has really done a charm because I have spent many hours here. I have to have spent a entire dub of torches lighting up the town for my guests. This town is also one of the first to have concrete in the build palet so I hope that this is able to get a warp!

Mordena_Farm.png

Mordena_Interiors.png

Mordena_Sign.png

Mordena_Tunnel.png

Residential_Area.png

As i have been to this place,  I can tell that this will turn into a good build, two things I can say is, building a wall around the town to keep mobs out, would be a good idea when you are finished  expanding,  and continue the use of the new 1.12 blocks :) they look good :)

On 7/9/2017 at 6:13 AM, WitherTheOnlyOG said:

Thank you Knight! I can start on a wall but I feel it is not the time to surround the town with a wall when I want to do some major expansion!

Well maybe spam torches or some other light source to make at least a ~80x80 space around the warp in point safe if you can?  The warp in point should be completely safe, the areas around it can be a bit relaxed

• Like 1

Alright! I have done a pretty significant job of lighting up the place since we last talked I'm working on making stuff for residents, food etc. also more homes and roads! If there is anything else you need me to do I'm on it. I'm also working on a wall right now! See your feed back later <3 Wither!

Hello WitherTheOnlyOG, are you still interested in this warp request?  if so please reply so we can proceed. Otherwise we will close the request and you will have to reapply. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.