Y33ZY

Y33ZY'S BAN APPEAL (Revised)

1) What's your current in-game name?

Y33ZY

2) What do you think you were banned for? If you are unsure, our rules can be found at diversitymc.net/rules 

I was banned while i was talking with Ohanni and we were all joking and i guess she wasnt having it so she banned me and i understand maybe for a week maybe even a month but permanently?!

3) Why should you be unbanned? 

I've played this server so much i have nearly 6 days played and love the community

Let's have a look at your idea of "joking":

27/05/17 9:35:36pm - Y33ZY - Chat - ima suck that big fat dong
27/05/17 9:35:31pm - Y33ZY - Chat - no me first
27/05/17 9:35:13pm - Y33ZY - Chat - Ohanni can i get a quick one?
27/05/17 9:34:54pm - Y33ZY - Chat - 10/10 would fucc
27/05/17 9:33:35pm - Y33ZY - Chat - i googled boobie to fap but all i got was cancer patients
27/05/17 9:33:00pm - Y33ZY - Chat - horses are very sexual i saw this video called 2 guys 1 horse
27/05/17 9:32:16pm - Y33ZY - Chat - is that why im autistic it hurt when i landed
27/05/17 9:31:51pm - Y33ZY - Chat - im in foster home on a potatoe laptop
27/05/17 9:31:38pm - Y33ZY - Chat - they left at 5
27/05/17 9:31:19pm - Y33ZY - Chat - how are babies made?
27/05/17 9:31:13pm - Y33ZY - Chat - hey Ohhani
27/05/17 9:31:01pm - Y33ZY - Chat - same
27/05/17 9:29:46pm - Y33ZY - Chat - sorry dad
27/05/17 9:29:32pm - Y33ZY - Chat - transformers niggers in the skies

You broke a few rules here. The fact that you have almost 6 days played on Diversity actually makes this worse as you should have known better.

Your history on Diversity isn't very clean either, with notes about farm abuse as well as bad attitude and disrespectful chat. You were also muted in 2015 for reasons unknown, I assume you were being weird in chat as usual.

If we were to unban you or shorten your ban, can you assure us that you will not behave like this again? This is not the sort of thing we want to see in our community.

• Like 7

23 hours ago, Turbotailz said:

You broke a few rules here. The fact that you have almost 6 days played on Diversity actually makes this worse as you should have known better.

Your history on Diversity isn't very clean either, with notes about farm abuse as well as bad attitude and disrespectful chat. You were also muted in 2015 for reasons unknown, I assume you were being weird in chat as usual.

If we were to unban you or shorten your ban, can you assure us that you will not behave like this again? This is not the sort of thing we want to see in our community.

Yes sir i realised that i cant ya know be rude on this community any more and so i will cut the attitude/weirdness

On 5/28/2017 at 5:19 PM, Turbotailz said:

Can you unban me?

On 5/28/2017 at 5:19 PM, Turbotailz said:

I love the diversity staff and i know they work very hard but its been 4 days.

3 hours ago, Y33ZY said:

I love the diversity staff and i know they work very hard but its been 4 days.

Hey Y33Zy, 

Sorry for the wait, but we do ask you to be patient. Banned players aren't of our biggest priority currently, and we'll get to when you can. 

Thanks! 

• Like 1

Thank you for your impatience.

I regret to inform you that we have decided to not unban you. Your recent behaviour on our Discord server was rather unpleasant and did not help your case here at all. I told you this is not something we want in our community yet you go ahead and do it anyway (reminder: our Discord server is still the same community as in-game).

You are racist, you are disrespectful, you do not follow rules. The tribe has spoken, you will not be returning to this server.

Please allow for 6 months before submitting another appeal.

• Like 3

Ps. Coming into a discord of a server that you are BANNED from is not a good idea, neither is conning back with an alt after you get banned from the server. Please use these 6 months wisely if you wish to return 

• Like 2