CrunchyPlays

CrunchyPlays' false ban.

Hello there, I would like to write an appeal regarding that I have been temporarily banned from diversity for 5 days with the reason of "X-raying".

My in game name is CrunchyPlays.

I was banned for X-Raying although this is not true. One of my friends known as Kazani was banned for the reason of X-Raying. I have not followed his steps, however even with not using hacks I was banned for the same reason.

I should be unbanned as I think this is an unfair ban as I have not used X-Ray and I believe that this is a false ban. Even though I say this I do not know if it is true. Please respond with the answer and it would be greatly appreciated by me if I could get unbanned. Even if this was true, there was no warning. Thank you for your time. CrunchyPlays

Hello CrunchyPlays,

I banned you for x-ray after watching you mine straight to ores multiple times. You went in straight lines and then would suddenly turn and head straight for the ores. It was very clear from both me and TwoDog's perspective.  Your ban wasn't unfair , it was justified. You and Kazani had been causing trouble on the server and mined alone. You also admitted to have seen the bait and done the trolling in chat. 

You will not be unbanned, you can wait it out.

• Like 1

Ace, I didn't admit to have seen the bait. I was laughing at Kazani and his hacks. I had not known that he was hacking. As well as that. I had not xrayed. So if i may. please can I ask for some proof.

Trolling and having song lyrics in a ban appeal won't get you anywhere. 

• Like 2

Hey Crunchy, 

Just thought I'd pipe in with a bit of proof for you!

2017-04-18_05_25_54.png.449528e2d45242646133a2fe59b1ac46.png

Now, however, this doesn't show too much, it shows what we aw you doing, winding from side to side, although in the strip mine style, going straight towards baits, another you were heading to before you were banned.

You also managed to comment upon how it was a good hacker trolling // baiting, which as far as I'm aware, we thought you were talking about yourself, not others, as you aswell we were positive were using X-ray, with your mate, who was banned for the same offence.

Also, putting some form of meme in this appeal most certainly won't help anything.

• Like 3

TwoDog, thankyou for providing this screenshot.

I would like to add that I did not Quote: "Strip-mine" this way, If I had, please provide proof that it was me, not Kazani that has done this. Respond asap. CrunchyPlays - The "X-Rayer" - Crunchied

Edited by CrunchyPlays

The proof is in two of our staff, watching you mine straight to ore you couldn't have known was there unless you used xray. End of story.

Oh, and if that isn't good enough for you? We couldn't care less. You've proven with your behavior in-game and here on the forums that you're a troll, and nobody likes trolls. 

You have 1 more chance to behave like a half-decent person when your ban expires. If you carry on the way you have been, it'll be a permanent ban next time. And just a heads up: trying to appeal with the attitude you've shown so far will get you nowhere.

And to Kazani:

You may only post in a ban appeal thread if you are the banned player in question or a staff member. Please do not post in a thread without prior staff approval.

• Like 2

Luficier,

I would like to admit to hacking. I shall not mess around no more.

Kazani and I were hacking as we had nothing else to do,

This was true, however at the end of the trip I turned off my hacks. However, I know this does not matter. Thank you for doing your job, well done on catching the hackers :D !

I'm happy to make your ban permanent + ban you on the forums as well if you carry on willfully breaking the forum rules, Kazani.

Crunchy, my name is not that hard to spell, really. As I said, you have 1 more chance when your tempban is up. What you do with that is up to you; I don't care either way.

Edited to add: Kazani permabanned from server & forums, since they so clearly wanted to be.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.